• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the new year

Les, this is getting silly. We now have more cars signed up for this than Super Car Sunday or CalCoastal. I bow down to the God Father. The leader of the Pack. The Head Honcho. The Big Kahuna. The Big Cheese. Large Marge in Charge. El Grande Hefe. Lin-LMR.....:biggrin:

because it was posted in the socal fb page, im sure a lot of owners who dont check often saw it coming ;)

Les, I wish I could make it. I've yet made it to a drive with my new suspension setup but unfortunetly not this time. Hopefully there will be a drive soon after I come back home :)

because it was posted in the socal fb page, im sure a lot of owners who dont check often saw it coming ;)

Adrian, thanks for being my face on facebook to help get the word out.

Les, I wish I could make it. I've yet made it to a drive with my new suspension setup but unfortunetly not this time. Hopefully there will be a drive soon after I come back home :)

There will be.:smile:

One thing I like about FB is the ability to create an 'event page' in which the event coordinator can update event details like routes, get a discussion going, able to take attendance stats, and update detail on the fly while on the route. The user will also be reminded automatically and notified automatically if updates are made.

For the lazy people like me.. it's outstanding!

your face! :tongue::tongue:

Yes my face. Since I will not join facebook for many reasons I have asked him to post for me, thus being my face on facebook:wink:.......:biggrin:

the ability to create an 'event page' in which the event coordinator can update event details like routes, get a discussion going, able to take attendance stats, and update detail on the fly while on the route.

This can be done here on Prime too.

The user will also be reminded automatically and notified automatically if updates are made.

This is why I have Adrian and others like you to do this for me since I'm too lazy to.:tongue:

It will take time, I know. You just got text msg'ing so we need to work you into the 21st century slowly! :) :) :)

Had it before and hated it, that's why I turned it off. Starting to regret turning it back on. Wastes too much time when a phone call is much faster.:wink:

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

List is looking real good.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Moderu (Kenny & Stephanie)
3. MexiRicer (Robert and Menique)
4. jfsa82 (John and Diana)
5. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
8. g3driver (Erik)
9. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
10. Ric (Ric)
11. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
12. Sptnsx (Scott)
13. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & Allison)
14. Jagtiger(Henry + Mae)
15. 93HotMustard (Chad & Samantha) maybe
16. JCC (JC)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. Track Addict (Jonathan)
19. HGL1668 (Hugo)
20. E-Man ( ? & ?)
21. nemo121 (Nemo)
22. s2kNSX (Zaid)
23. striker525 (Ron & ?)
24. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
25. m8tymouse (Gary & ?)
26. MISTER24HOURS (Tony & Fluffy)
27. David Loomis (David & Hua)
28. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
29. Theo1 (Ted & Deanna)
30. BryziNSX (Bryana)
31. Joseph (Joseph & Naomi)
32. FuryNSX (Randy) maybe
33. suntaelee (Suntaelee) maybe
34. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
35. Thanhnsx (Thanh & ?)
36. NSXPatPat (Ken) maybe <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

For those that arent in the OC area, if you would like to meet in the baldwin park area (walmart) and caravan from there let me know or PM me here.

From here we can get a small group to the albertsons lot on sepulveda and palm.

Btw Regan, I like your idea and I would prefer that as I'm I'm Facebook more than I am here. Les, I dont recall but I hope you dont have your cassette player still available in your nsx and updated to a touchscreen lol ;)

Anyway there's a walmart off the 10fwy near the 10/605 fwys. There's an open lot on the west side of the store which we will meet at. Time to meet there for the SGV people would be at 7am. 7:15am we will roll to the final meet point at Albertsons.

PM me if you're interested so I can send you my contact to coordinate the caravan.

Btw Les update my name on the list and add Claudia. (Ron & Claudia)

NOTE: IF YOU MISS US AT WALMART AFTER 7:15am, PROCEED TO THE FINAL MEET POINT IN SANTA MONICA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
LOL! i know what you mean but phone calls can sometimes drag and has to be prefaced with "Hello" and "Goodbye". :wink:

Just givin' you a hard time old man

I know, we're having fun as always.

Les, I dont recall but I hope you dont have your cassette player still available in your nsx and updated to a touchscreen lol ;)

:rolleyes:

If you would show up to drives/events you would know the answer to that.:wink:

Guilty! But dayum....why you gotta throw me under the bus like that SIR?! ;)

Guilty! But dayum....why you gotta throw me under the bus like that SIR?! ;)

Just calling it like it is.:tongue:

Sent from my Commadore 64 computer:biggrin:

Mhmm...

Sent from my SAMSUNG'S GNA KiK URbutt using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Haha!!!! Man, I <3 the SoCal group!!! You guys are too funny... I would get calls from Les while im in class and I would log on to prime from my iPhone and PM him to let him know I prefer a text message, LOL...

Can't wait for the drive.. And yes Adrian, the SoCal FB page did contribute to the nice list we have going thus far im sure :)

Haha!!!! Man, I <3 the SoCal group!!! You guys are too funny... I would get calls from Les while im in class and I would log on to prime from my iPhone and PM him to let him know I prefer a text message, LOL...

Then I would call him back reminding him that I turned it off. Now that it's back on I still call him to tell him that I still prefer to call him.:biggrin:

WOW Almost a whole page and half a day wasted on this where a phone call that last a couple of minutes and I could get back to work and get something important done here at work.

Last edited:
Good obs! I'll be on here and there but dont usually post. (I'm, as well as a few others, forum trolls) ill be posting more now. At least ill try, from what I said on my new years resolution. Sorry I've been MIA...the first drive of the new year will be a good start to get me back into the groove.

For those who are in SGV, IE, or just too far from the OC meeting spot. Ron has set up a meeting spot at the Walmart in Baldwin Park (3250 Big Dalton Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA). It is just north of the 10 frwy, off of the Puente exit. Please try to make it there no later than 7:15am, we plan to leave by that time in order to make it at the Albertsons meeting spot in Santa Monica by 8:00am

From the Walmart, its pretty much a straight drive on the 10 frwy, exit Overland Ave (head south), and then a right on Palms which would take us to the Albertsons.

I will plan to be at the Walmart by 6:30am. Feel free to PM for my contact info just in case you need directions to the Walmart, or if your going to try and catch us on the Frwy.

See everyone on the 26th!

Then I would call him back reminding him that I turned it off. Now that it's back on I still call him to tell him that I still prefer to call him.:biggrin:
I found an awesome way for us all to get along with oldies like Les. Use Google Voice! I use it exclusively... hear me out.

Les calls: I let it go to Voicemail. GV will transcribe his voicemail so I get it in text form whatever Les has to say.

My reply: I'll reply back via my voice-to-text app. GV transcribes that as a text which automatically sends it back to Les via SMS.

GENIUS!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I knew I could find a way for us to all get along.

I found an awesome way for us all to get along with oldies like Les. Use Google Voice! I use it exclusively... hear me out.

Les calls: I let it go to Voicemail. GV will transcribe his voicemail so I get it in text form whatever Les has to say.

My reply: I'll reply back via my voice-to-text app. GV transcribes that as a text which automatically sends it back to Les via SMS.

GENIUS!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I knew I could find a way for us to all get along.

:confused:........................................................:tongue:

Good obs! I'll be on here and there but dont usually post. (I'm, as well as a few others, forum trolls) ill be posting more now. At least ill try, from what I said on my new years resolution. Sorry I've been MIA...the first drive of the new year will be a good start to get me back into the groove.

Hey Ron, It's all good. Just glad to have you back in the mix.:smile:

Just got a text from Jason while typing this, hit ignore and will call him back. LMAO

Last edited:
Back