• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the new year

Expedited Shipping!!!

+1 on that.

And the list keeps on growing.:smile: Look like we're going to OWN Malibu for a day.:biggrin:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Moderu (Kenny & Stephanie)
3. MexiRicer (Robert and Menique)
4. jfsa82 (John and Diana)
5. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
8. g3driver (Erik)
9. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
10. Ric (Ric)
11. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
12. Sptnsx (Scott)
13. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & Allison)
14. Jagtiger(Henry + Mae)
15. 93HotMustard (Chad & Samantha) maybe
16. JCC (JC)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. Track Addict (Jonathan)
19. HGL1668 (Hugo)
20. E-Man ( ? & ?)
21. nemo121 (Nemo)
22. s2kNSX (Zaid)
23. striker525 (Ron & ?)
24. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
25. m8tymouse (Gary & ?)
26. MISTER24HOURS (Tony & Fluffy)
27. David Loomis (David & Hua)
28. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
29. Theo1 (Ted & Deanna)
30. BryziNSX (Bryana)
31. Joseph (Joseph & Naomi)
32. FuryNSX (Randy) maybe
33. suntaelee (Suntaelee) maybe
34. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
35. Thanhnsx (Thanh & ?)
36. NSXPatPat (Ken) maybe
37. fiestycolumbian (Rahul & Nakul)
38. Daytripper (Gabriel)
39. frumpybumps (Scott + Stephanie)
40. Heartbeat (George and Daina)
41. VampNSX (Milt)
42. Wirewizz (John & ?)

Last edited:
with this many NSXs, we will have to have two groups. plus the pace we will be going will be good for me since i'll have some precious cargo on board, :rolleyes:

with this many NSXs, we will have to have two groups. plus the pace we will be going will be good for me since i'll have some precious cargo on board, :rolleyes:

It might be more like three or four groups. I talked at length with Les last night. It will be a very slow roll through the canyon as the weather is going to be Chamber of Commerce good and it's quite scenic as well. I'm sure all of the co-pilot/navi-guessers will appreciate the slower pace too.

It might be more like three or four groups. I talked at length with Les last night. It will be a very slow roll through the canyon as the weather is going to be Chamber of Commerce good and it's quite scenic as well. I'm sure all of the co-pilot/navi-guessers will appreciate the slower pace too.

Yep, that's true. If that's the case, all the co-pilots/navi-guessers should pack a camera and snap some good shots!!! :cool:

This will surely be a fun cruise!!

Would anyone in the San Diego area like to get together for the drive up to meet the group in Fountain Valley? The last time we met for a drive up north at McDonalds---Oceanside Blvd and I-5. I'm thinking it would be an easier on/off to meet at the first rest stop north of Oceanside 6-6:15 then drive together. Anyone interested? If I missed any other posts about a San Diego departure / meeting point please let me know. Anyone ??

We're are you guys going to take the drive to? Like what roads ? Are they going to be in the oc area or more in the simi vally area?

As stated in the first post the drive will be in Malibu Canyon but the roads will not be listed in the thread. That info will be given out at the final meeting spot in LA. If you are going please post so we can add you to the list.

For those meeting in Fountain Valley at 7:00 please post or PM me. List starts here.

1. LMR
2. Valhalla
3. Ric
4. GO KRT
5. Track Addict
6. Wirewizz
7. SPTNSX
8. Tranhnsx
9. Daytripper
10. Blood Stone
11. David Loomis

Last edited:
I want to go but if we are going to end up going south not north then ill just go to Angeles crest for a canyon drive. I just don't want to drive back alown from the oc area.

Shoot me a PM or simply add your name to the SGV list of people wanting to caravan from Baldwin Park 91706 area (WAL-MART meet) to the Santa Monica area (Albertson's meet).

This drive is quickly getting out of hand Les. You have to stop planning awesome drives like this, that way less people show up and you don't have to worry as much.

Just kidding

I want to go but if we are going to end up going south not north then ill just go to Angeles crest for a canyon drive. I just don't want to drive back alown from the oc area.

The drive is in Malibu Canyon and ends in Malibu at Coogies. Hope that helps. Post if you are going.

This drive is quickly getting out of hand Les. You have to stop planning awesome drives like this, that way less people show up and you don't have to worry as much.

Just kidding

No worries here.:wink::smile:

See first post for new update

Does my radio shack walkie talkie count as a club radio :confused::confused:

It doesn't work on the same frequencies, I believe, but if you bring yours and others (like me) bring mine, we can talk to each other.

Hey Les,

Put me and a +1 on your list! We'll meet you in Fountain Valley... Looking forward to a great time. Good friends, good weather, good drive, great car...

John

Hey Les,

Put me and a +1 on your list! We'll meet you in Fountain Valley... Looking forward to a great time. Good friends, good weather, good drive, great car...

John

About time John... and I wonder who that +1 is this time. Jk:tongue:

I have an extra Radio with club frequency, and Mario is lending out his radio even though he cannot go.

PS, I just realized that this is a Sunday drive, which is great. Now, I can party all night Friday.

Last edited:
Back