• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the new year

LMR

Legendary Member
I was going to wait till March so we would have a better chance for good weather, but it looks like we are going to have a "La Nina" season here in SoCal, so probably not much rain in the future.

JC (Valhalla) and I talked about the drives I have planned for this year and decided to have a Malibu Canyon drive as the first one on Sunday February 26th. As always we will have lunch after the drive. Times, meeting points and lunch destination to be posted soon. There will be a meeting point in OC and a final one off I-10 in Santa Monica so we can all roll together on PCH.:cool:

So post if you can go with your prime name, your real name and the name of a passenger if you have one. Please do not copy and paste your info to the list as I want to have better control of keeping the list accurate.

UPDATE

This drive does not require that you have a club radio. I like to keep these drives simple and fun. No requiements other than you show up. I have enough club radios for 2 groups, 1 in the front and 1 in the back of each group. If others choose to bring their club radios that's fine.

NEW UPDATE

The meeting spot will be at 8:00am at the Albertson's parking lot at 3443 S. Sepulveda Blvd off the 405 south of I-10. It's at the corner of Sepulveda and Palms. No good place off I-10. We are starting this early because we need to get to Coogies a little early so they can accommodate our large group. There will also be a meeting spot in OC at 7:00am at the Claim Jumper parking lot at 18050 Brookhurst St in Fountain Valley. It's on the corner of Brookhurst and Talbert right off the 405. We will be at the back parking lot on the Talbert side. Be on time at these spots as we will not wait for people running late due to the schedule we have.

NEW UPDATE

Anyone that has a club radio please bring it as it looks like we will have to break this up into 4 groups.

Coogies is able to set aside an area to accommodate us but we need to be there by a certain time so I can't stress enough the need to BE ON TIME at each meeting point. We will not wait for people running late so be early if anything.

For those meeting in Fountain Valley at 7:00 please post or PM me.

1. LMR
2. Valhalla
3. Ric
4. GO KRT
5. Track Addict
6. Wirewizz
7. SPTNSX
8. Tranhnsx
9. Daytripper
10. Blood Stone
11. David Loomis
12. Kyras
13. MexiRicer
14. AdvansCPAP
15. c30vtec
16. NSX3tek
17. dustthisnsx
18. Marine93NSX

SGV caravan

1. striker525 (Ron)
2. HGL1668 (Hugo)
3. jfsa82 (John)

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Moderu (Kenny & Stephanie)
3. MexiRicer (Robert and Menique)
4. jfsa82 (John and Diana)
5. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
8. g3driver (Erik)
9. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
10. Ric (Ric)
11. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
12. SPTNSX (Scott)
13. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & Allison)
14. Jagtiger(Henry + Mae)
15. 93HotMustard (Chad & Samantha) maybe
16. JCC (JC)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. Track Addict (Jonathan & ?)
19. HGL1668 (Hugo)
20. E-Man ( ? & ?)
21. nemo121 (Nemo)
22. s2kNSX (Zaid)
23. striker525 (Ron & ?)
24. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
25. m8tymouse (Gary & ?)
26. MISTER24HOURS (Tony & Fluffy)
27. David Loomis (David & Hua)
28. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
29. Theo1 (Ted & Deanna)
30. BryziNSX (Bryana)
31. Joseph (Joseph & Naomi)
32. FuryNSX (Randy) maybe
33. suntaelee (Suntaelee) maybe
34. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
35. Thanhnsx (Thanh & ?)
36. NSXPatPat (Ken) maybe
37. fiestycolumbian (Rahul & Nakul)
38. Daytripper (Gabriel)
39. frumpybumps (Scott + Stephanie)
40. Heartbeat (George and Daina)
41. VampNSX (Milt)
42. Wirewizz (John & ?)
43. junior40er (Adrian) In Spirit
44. Hapa88 (Adrian)
45. AdvansCPAP (Louis & ?)
46. c30vtec (Aaron & ?)
47. TOOLTIME (Calvin)
48. funktastic (Philip)
49. JUNIOR11X (Chris & Jr)
50. Marine93NSX (Michael & Kala)

Last edited:
Lets see. If i can somehow get car tuned and what not by then. Well worst case ill meet you guys for lunch or something.

Son of a Gun! I'll be in town but will be at WSR. IF something crazy happens and that plan changes I will for sure come on this drive :).

I have a WAY better idea! How about a track day at Autoclub Speedway in Fontana that weekend with SpeedVentures?? I've been wanting to do this track for the longest time!
http://speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=370

No, not a better idea:tongue:

Son of a Gun! I'll be in town but will be at WSR. IF something crazy happens and that plan changes I will for sure come on this drive :).

Holly crap, you might make it?:eek:............:tongue: Hope you can.

Sptnsx +1

Need name of +1

Not bad for the first couple of hours.:biggrin:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Moderu (Kenny & Stephanie)
3. MexiRicer (Robert and Menique)
4. jfsa82 (John and Diana)
5. Blue Batmobile (Andy) maybe
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
8. g3driver (Erik)
9. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
10. Ric (Ric)
11. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
12. Sptnsx ( Scott & ??) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I'll be at Bondurant that weekend guys so it's bitter sweet I won't be able to make this

Bondurant...whoa! You're going to kick my arse at the track when we finally get you out there. Also, Coz would love for you to join me @FIR in March. PM me if you want more info.

Bondurant...whoa! You're going to kick my arse at the track when we finally get you out there. Also, Coz would love for you to join me @FIR in March. PM me if you want more info.
Not sure how much time i'll get out in real cars at Bondurant unfortunately. Might a day of karting but we're working out the sched now.

Coz mentioned it to me! Would love to go. I've got it penciled in. Would love to trailer the car out there though. Looks like an insane event.

Sorry for the OT Les!

Back