• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the new year

Im in for this. Gary +1 (keith or Suzanne). I live close to Malibu so will meet the group in Santa Monica.

Last edited:
REGAN

gotta meet up with us after or sometime during that day...

let's kick it old school haha:cool:

Looking good.:smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Moderu (Kenny & Stephanie)
3. MexiRicer (Robert and Menique)
4. jfsa82 (John and Diana)
5. Blue Batmobile (Andy) maybe
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
8. g3driver (Erik)
9. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
10. Ric (Ric)
11. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
12. Sptnsx (Scott)
13. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & Allison)
14. Jagtiger(Henry + Mae)
15. 93HotMustard (Chad & Samantha) maybe
16. JCC (JC)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. Track Addict (Jonathan)
19. HGL1668 (Hugo)
20. E-Man ( ? & ?)
21. nemo121 (Nemo)
22. s2kNSX (Zaid)
23. striker525 (Ron & ?)
24. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
25. m8tymouse (Gary & ?)
26. MISTER24HOURS (Tony & Fluffy)
27. David Loomis (David & Hua)
28. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
29. Theo1 (Ted & Deanna)
30. BryziNSX (Bryana)
31. Joseph (Joseph & Naomi)

Last edited:
It's probably not too early to talk of club radios as we have a metric assload of cars already signed up. I know Les has a few and I have one. If anyone else has one, you might want to let Les know as I can see this being broken into two groups with any more cars added. Last time we did this drive we had people lost due to stop signs, bicyclists and poor group driving etiquette.

It's probably not too early to talk of club radios as we have a metric assload of cars already signed up. I know Les has a few and I have one. If anyone else has one, you might want to let Les know as I can see this being broken into two groups with any more cars added. Last time we did this drive we had people lost due to stop signs, bicyclists and poor group driving etiquette.

I don't want to start a pissing match about club radios but I do want to say that those without them, who have regular walkies-talkies could use them. I know if cars get too spread out they might not work but at every S2000 meet I've been to back east, and that's about 17, we've used them and they've worked fine. I'll be going back in May for my 9th year of weekend meets. We always separate the 40 or so cars into smaller groups of 7 or 8 cars. The groups are arranged by speed, basically, with spirited groups or leaf-peeper groups. Just sharing.

I don't want to start a pissing match about club radios but I do want to say that those without them, who have regular walkies-talkies could use them. I know if cars get too spread out they might not work but at every S2000 meet I've been to back east, and that's about 17, we've used them and they've worked fine. I'll be going back in May for my 9th year of weekend meets. We always separate the 40 or so cars into smaller groups of 7 or 8 cars. The groups are arranged by speed, basically, with spirited groups or leaf-peeper groups. Just sharing.

I guess I need to chime in here. This drive does not require that you have a club radio. I like to keep these drives simple and fun. No requiements other than you show up. I have enough club radios for 2 groups, 1 in the front and 1 in the back of each group. If others choose to bring their club radios that's fine.

I like to send messages via smoke signals through my exhaust...if that fails I have my trusty messenger pigeon with me. As long as the Blazers beat the Lakers every game this season I think we'll be fine!

I like to send messages via smoke signals through my exhaust...if that fails I have my trusty messenger pigeon with me. As long as the Blazers beat the Lakers every game this season I think we'll be fine!

Hahha, if you really think that's going happen, you will be in for a big surprise. You better get your tissues ready, lol. Black Mamba won't let that happen.

Hi Les,

Just wondering if you are trying to keep this NSX only...

I wish I knew about this sooner since I have planned a laid back drive with my close friends on that day as well...

Would love to join you guys but I dont want to crash the party with non nsx cars in the mix...

Patty - no pissing match at all. I simply asked for those that had radios to consider bringing them. The reason was last year there were a lot of lost drivers on this drive.

This is not CalCoastal where everyone is required to have a radio. The drives that Les puts together are less formal. He/I would like to keep it that way. I just wnat to know where we are going and keep the group(s) together and a few radios sure do aid in this. We're all good here.

Last edited:
Les, put me down as a maybe. As of right now it'll just be me driving solo.

Hi Les,

Just wondering if you are trying to keep this NSX only...

I wish I knew about this sooner since I have planned a laid back drive with my close friends on that day as well...

Would love to join you guys but I dont want to crash the party with non nsx cars in the mix...

Yes, due to the amount of cars already going.

Back