• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Lovefab stage 2 turbo in France

I'm glad to report that after many years of running with a Comptech supercharger, I finally upgraded to a Lovefab stage 2 turbo.
The reason for the change was not only more power but consistent power even when the engine gets hot during track days.
The reason for going with the Lovefab kit is simple: I saw so many positive feedbacks on NSXprime that I decided to bite the bullet despite the fact that there is no AEM tuner in the country...
In fact Cody did the tuning remotely through the exchange of the log files I recorded doing 3rd gear pulls.
The result is really amazing! The car really goes with only 8.5 psi of boost.
I haven't measured the power so far but is should easily be above the 400 whp mark.The seat of the pants feeling definitely confirms this as it's now easy to unlock the rear end in 3rd gear curves!
In fact it reminds me of a drive I took in a Nissan GTR except that here you also get the "sneeze" coming out of the BOV whenever you change gears!
Why didn't Honda produce this car themselves???
I can't wait to meet the Porsche GT3's on the track with this set-up.
Many, many thanks to Cody who not only provided a first class product but also customer support that is second to none!
John

The reason for going with the Lovefab kit is simple: I saw so many positive feedbacks on NSXprime that I decided to bite the bullet despite the fact that there is no AEM tuner in the country...

And me ?? :biggrin: , more than 15 cars on AEM EMS, and more than 300 on Hondata.
3 S2000 turbo, 2 S2000 Comptech SC, 1 S2000 SOS SC, 4 S2000 N/A
3 NSX turboelconcombre 400whp NSX my 600whp NSX , 1 NSX N/A
2 Civic Turbo
1 Civic N/A

I hope to see you on track :wink:

Last edited:
Hi Menfou,

I didn't forget you but I was talking about a fully equipped and authorised AEM tuner...
The fact remains that I have the first Lovefab kit in France.
I took the car out to the Haute Saintonge track in Charente to test the kit.
The performance is fantastic but I've now reached the limits of the std water cooling system...
I will be in the Le Mans on the 6th of Aug with Christian and his oil smoking HP performance turbo kit.
See you there maybe?

John

Congratis with your Turbo NSX :smile: :smile:

Nice to know that at least some in Europe are not afraid to do things like this.

Just as a side question, what did you do with your old Comptech??
I might be interested :smile:

Sorry MvM but I sold the Comptech almost overnight on ebay!

Back