• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First TAG, then Sky Guy

OK, So it is true. I am selling. But I may consider keeping the NSX because it is my first love. I have always eyed a Lambo G car but then along came a spider. And oh, what a spider! I hope the Fcar won't change my standing with my friends I have made in Vegas. A car is insignificant compared to the friends I have.

Anyway, Here is my "mistress." I will pick her up Sunday.

2001 Ferrari Modena Spider F1. 3,900 miles. as new,perfect. :wink:

Sky :wink:
6429sig_red_sm.jpg

3601.jpg

4800.jpg

7800.jpg

8800.jpg

10800.jpg

That's it! You're OUT! Hand in your club badge and turn in your keys. :tongue:

Congrats on the purchase. When we are off the record let me know how much you bought it for. My friend has an identical 360 (except in silver) and wants to know where to price it.

Congrats on a beautifull car ! I heard one recently with a Capristo exhaust and it sounded better than anything else I have heard.

What made you pick the Ferrari over the Gallardo ? Just curious because I like both cars.

I move that Bill, Tom and Virgil can continue to come to our NSX meets with non NSXs as long as we get to drive them as well. Any second?

Happy New Year everyone!

Danny

I move that Bill, Tom and Virgil can continue to come to our NSX meets with non NSXs as long as we get to drive them as well. Any second?

Happy New Year everyone!

Danny

Can I second that myself???

Seriously guys, I am so glad I met you and want to continue my friendship. *I'll drive the civic to meets, (It is a Honda.) I am not of the fcar crowd material and don't know if I'll ever be. But I will be there at NSX get togethers when possible.

Bill :wink:

We may need to get bigger club shirts.

Lance[/QUOTE]

I am working on that. I know someone who owns an embroidery shop. She's working on the design. Maybe provide me your own shirts so there is no issue on sizes. Any suggestions on the designs?

Yes, "Friends of LVNSX Members". We may need to help them get over their loss. And to help them lose the smile on their faces.

Lance

How about "My other car is an NSX" or "I'd rather be driving my NSX"

Danny

Danny and Bill are right; the friendships we develop are more significant than what car we happen to be driving currently. :smile:

Edit:

Oh, and Bill...that's one beautiful Ferrari; congratulations! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back