• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Flat Black

Did the model come with the trophy for 1st place? :tongue:

Just a question on the TAS. I'm going to be in Tokyo for Friday only, then going to Niigata Friday night, so I won't be around for Saturday and Sunday. I heard that Friday is not open to the public (car-shop owners only?) so I won't be able to get in right?

god damn, this guys is amazing...

the car just keeps getting HOTTER....

btw, did you paint over the 02 headlights? nuts....

i can't say this enough, but your NSX is flawless~!!! :cool:

thats one of a kind, very unusual LOVE it :smile:

The color really subdues and compliments the styling of the sorcery kit. Very nice.

Regards,

John

underground!

hmmm... F-I-N-A-L-L-Y! I've been waiting years to see this on a NSX. All I had to go by was the Magnum Grey Pearl color offered in Europe and abroad. This is something I would seriously consider for my NSX in the future, if I ever needed a total repaint and if I did some aftermarket aesthetic mods. It looks so unbelievably stealthy. That's how I always viewed a black NSX, like the F117 Stealth Fighter w/ it's simplicity, sleekness, angles and flat back tone.

Please post more pics... particularly in daylight, angles, front/rear/sides, etc.

:cool:

hishi said:
side view(18-19 gunmetal) and santa claus in X-5.

Peter,
You will be able to get in after 1:00pm on Friday.

Awesome, I'll be there then. Looking forward to meeting you and your awesome car.

JDMnsxR said:
god damn, this guys is amazing...

the car just keeps getting HOTTER....

btw, did you paint over the 02 headlights? nuts....

i can't say this enough, but your NSX is flawless~!!! :cool:

Good point...were they painted over :confused:

Flat black was painted over that awesome orange?!?!? Man, that would have been a tough decision.

This color was common out here in the 90's with truck and lowrider owners, only it was called primer black. Believe it or not they'd run primer black year round until they got tired of looking at the color.

Nice car btw.

Back