• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Floor mats for sale Charcoal Black / Silver Stitch (pair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title states....overall in good condition. I purchased new one's from SOS. These arent 'show' quality but well maintained. Might be an ideal choice for a dd NSX. Im in Chicagoland for those near me....your welcome to come over. Took a pic with flash and one w/out. Happy to take more pics on request. They look OEM to me ( I say look b/c Im new here and IDK what replica stuff is floating around for these cars).

Price - $65 Buyer pays shipping

20181012_190305.jpg20181012_190312.jpg

Will take them. i'm in Chicago area. Call or text 630 267 5499

area
As the title states....overall in good condition. I purchased new one's from SOS. These arent 'show' quality but well maintained. Might be an ideal choice for a dd NSX. Im in Chicagoland for those near me....your welcome to come over. Took a pic with flash and one w/out. Happy to take more pics on request. They look OEM to me ( I say look b/c Im new here and IDK what replica stuff is floating around for these cars).Price - $65 Buyer pays shippingView attachment 156237View attachment 156238

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back