• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For me.....Dali Racing...a great source for parts in the US

Hi Everyone,

I've had my '93 NSX since April and loving it every second.

As she is my baby, I needed to buy maintanence stuff ranging from the 90K service parts through to coolant hoses.

I've also needed items that improve aesthetics or handling such as headers and NSX-R replica wings.

I've bought my stuff from Dali Racing and this is MY experience.

I'm from Australia and he has been great to me. He has been prompt with answers and advice and has really helped me out on occasions when it came to postage options, especially the larger items.

All in all, my baby looks and handles better.

It's going for a major service on Monday including installation of headers so in a week's time, I'm going to feel much better with the TB changed (hasn't been changed since '01 but done 20,000 miles).

I got a couple of PMs a while ago asking me where I get my parts from in the US...I wrote back saying that I'll inform others after I deal with Mark/Dali a little.

Firstly, I'm all for supporting the local economy..............but just can't do it when parts are either not available locally or costs literally twice as much.

Now that I have bought a truck load of parts from Dali Racing, I can say that MY experience has been great. Mark has really looked after me in terms of providing prompt advice, good postage options (he really packs the boxes like a pro...real 3D puzzles........but careful for with fragile items) and after sales support. And his prices are great too.

I know Mark/Dali had mixed feedback on Prime prior to dealing with him. But all I can say for myself is that he has been top notch and only have compliments for him.

If you choose to give him a shot, I can't say what your experience may be.........but mine has been great and I'll continue to buy from him.

I've heard good things about SoS too but haven't tried buying from them.

Note: I am getting not getting a cut for this message. ;)

THANKS MARK!!!

Nothing but good things to say about Dali. Prompt service and advice.

Agreed. I look for parts at Dali before anywhere else. You just need to ASK if something is out of stock when it will be in. I have purchased a good handful of times from Dali and have always been pleased.

Back