• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fortune auto coilover sale!! Exclusive thmotorsports sale!!

UPDATE:02/04/2016
thmotorsports-leaderboard.gif

Gen5%20500%20series.jpg

ASSEMBLED In The U.S.A.

80-500optionsfeatures081415_1bd57220f9f8df8514a5c733e20dfa47c3d47036.png

---FEATURES---

• Assembled in the USA
  • Dyno-tested
  • Dyno graph supplied with all four shocks
  • Monotube damper with high pressure nitrogen
  • 24-step rebound adjustable dampers
  • Spherical bearings
  • Amsoil synthetic shock oil (the leader in shock oil technology)
  • 6061 forged & anodized aluminum mounts and camber plates
  • Bright dip anodized
  • Height adjustment independent of preload
  • "Ultra" Digressive Piston technology
  • Compliant track suspension solution
  • 5-year Manufacturer's Warranty (1 year on piston)
  • Swift springs upgrade available
  • Rebuild-able
  • Revalve-able
  • Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way Canister

!!!!PM ME FOR SPECIAL PRICING!!!

How to order?: Call us at the number below!

1. Call 1-800-959-0145 ext 104 toll free and mention the sale
**Master Card, Visa, Discover, AMEX** OR PM US!!!!!!!
EMAIL: [email protected]
WE ALSO USE AIM: [email protected]

Last edited:
How does this compare with the KW V3?

my 1 cent...

The 500's aren't in the same class as the v3's. I'd say they are best at this price point. I would chose them over BC's. If you want something more track oriented. I'd go 510's if you didn't want to spend kw money. I'd say the 510's are equal in performance in most aspects and 3/5th's or 4/5th's in others.

Had the 500 series in both my Evo IX and most recently in my S2000 and they were great. I never tracked the cars but I did drive them spiritedly and they held up tremendously well on NYC streets before I sold the cars. I'm considering buying another set for the NSX.

Could I get a PM for pricing shipped to 11229 with Swift springs? Thanks!

my 1 cent...

The 500's aren't in the same class as the v3's. I'd say they are best at this price point. I would chose them over BC's. If you want something more track oriented. I'd go 510's if you didn't want to spend kw money. I'd say the 510's are equal in performance in most aspects and 3/5th's or 4/5th's in others.

Agreed! However, Fortune Auto does not make anything over the 500's for the NSX. 510's were never developed.

Had the 500 series in both my Evo IX and most recently in my S2000 and they were great. I never tracked the cars but I did drive them spiritedly and they held up tremendously well on NYC streets before I sold the cars. I'm considering buying another set for the NSX.

Could I get a PM for pricing shipped to 11229 with Swift springs? Thanks!

Also Agree. Had them on my Evo as well and had no complaints whatsoever. Pm'ed Pricing.

Thanks for the input guys!

Agreed! However, Fortune Auto does not make anything over the 500's for the NSX. 510's were never developed.

Oh really. didn't know that. That's a bummer. I have the 510 v5? on my s2000 thanks to an deal from Dewey. I've let other s2000 owners track my car who have Motons, AST's and etc compliment how the coils perform. Would be curious to see how the 510's work on an NSX

Oh really. didn't know that. That's a bummer. I have the 510 v5? on my s2000 thanks to an deal from Dewey. I've let other s2000 owners track my car who have Motons, AST's and etc compliment how the coils perform. Would be curious to see how the 510's work on an NSX

Not a doubt in my mind. They are amazing. If we can get enough interest, I'm sure I can get them to develop a set for you guys. We Developed the G37 AWD kits with them Just for THM. I'm willing to help.

I currently have them on my car and trying to find the perfect dampening set up.
I like them and the features they have. I dont track my car, but wanted something that was built to my specs, just for me.
I believe they are a great product for the price.
From all the reviews I have read from s2k's and evo's, the only complaint was the time it took to build when ordered, which is understandable when they are making each set just for you.
As time goes on i'lll try to update. Even though my car is a garage queen.

I currently have them on my car and trying to find the perfect dampening set up.
I like them and the features they have. I dont track my car, but wanted something that was built to my specs, just for me.
I believe they are a great product for the price.
From all the reviews I have read from s2k's and evo's, the only complaint was the time it took to build when ordered, which is understandable when they are making each set just for you.
As time goes on i'lll try to update. Even though my car is a garage queen.

Thank you. I'm curious to see how you like yours as you put more miles on them(even though she is a garage queen).
Haven't heard anything negative thus far. Correct the 3-4 week build time is a bit much for some to swallow.

While adjusting the ride height to find the right balance this week, I did come up with a negative and hope their can be a resolution. There is no brake line mounting tab on the sleeve.
Zip tieing does work but would rather have a solid mounting point.

Back