• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

fotographiks: my DAILY driver (haha...)

i know i know... not an nsx... but this is BOX 2 NV :tongue: anyways, it serves as a great daily driver, and is awesome when it comes to lugging my photo gear around! i got the car washed today and waxed. and figured with the new wheels and coilovers, i might as well take some pictures... hope you guys enjoy! :D

MODS:
- 6000k HID xenon
- volk GTC 19x8/19x8.5
- toyo t1r 245/40/19
- tein basic damper coilovers
- oem air deflector
- oem window visor
- oem roof spoiler
- oem roof rack
- oem splash gaurds
- smoked tail lights
- and my DOKOMON sticker :tongue:

drkblck00.jpg

drkblck1.jpg

drkblck2.jpg

drkblck3.jpg

drkblck4.jpg

daniel, you have the classiest jdm taste! I love it!!!!!:cool:

Big fan , keep it up , please share as much as you can , im learning .:wink:

those rims are ever so sexual. i want a collection of all your work, if you made a book, i would buy it in a second.

that's gotta be hands down one of the best non-typical photo compliments i've recieved thus far.... lets hope in the near future, my body of work could be good enough for a coffee table photo book. :biggrin:

I like the Domo-kun decal! Where do I get one?

Great looking Element BTW! Best one I've seen!

I like the Domo-kun decal! Where do I get one?

Great looking Element BTW! Best one I've seen!

i found this one at hot topic. they have a rack of sticker/decals

drop it more! an 1" or 1.5" Also, what kinda of camera are you using? i recently just bought a canon xti and i've been messing around with it. Still kinda learning. Sweet shots Tho.

drop it more! an 1" or 1.5" Also, what kinda of camera are you using? i recently just bought a canon xti and i've been messing around with it. Still kinda learning. Sweet shots Tho.

sorry man... i ain't going to be "DUB"ing it... haha... plus there's a lower bar under the car to protect some of the under carriage parts.. .any lower and i'll have that thing sparking on the freeway... :eek: :tongue:

Nice shots Daniel. Is that a home brew rig setup?

yeah... been experimenting with a few differnt setups/materials. trying to nail down a setup that works before shooting a VERY VERY nice LP640 roadster locally... :wink:

Nice shots Daniel!

-Yance

I gotta admit, that's one sexy Element. I love the element of black on your Element! :biggrin:

What camera is that?

Looks great. I love the GTC's....talk about versatile....they look good on almost anything.

Nice pics, nice rims!! the elephant - not so much.:biggrin:

obviously the TEAM who worked on the NSX had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the design TEAM that worked on the element.... their philosophy...F-Aerodynamics :tongue:

Great pics!! I love the angles. Submit them to Honda... their stock pics of the Element leave a lot to be desired.

I've been looking (dreaming?) about a new vehicle for some time and the Element was a possibility. I have a 4 door truck at the moment but I need something that gets a little bit better gas mileage and has more inside room since I often carry 4 kids and now a service dog.

Off topic of the pics but you seem pretty happy with the Element. Any cons you've seen to it (besides it not being an NSX:biggrin: )?

Very slick looking box man. Makes me want to fix up my bone stock daily driving Honda Fit Sport. :smile:

I'm trying to figure out if you license means "DARK BLACK" or "DORK BLOCK" :tongue: .

Good pics, man. I think an ace photographer could even make an Aztek look sexy.

that's gotta be hands down one of the best non-typical photo compliments i've recieved thus far.... lets hope in the near future, my body of work could be good enough for a coffee table photo book. :biggrin:

i speak what i think JDM, :wink: :wink: :biggrin:

i would totally buy a coffee table book, to put on the coffee table i just made, its arts and crafts style and it needs some modern car lovin'. Hell, i would even take just a calender or poster print and frame it, cause i have not seen a photograph of yours i didn't like, if not love.

on that note, whens your website gonna be up, i think we've all waited long enough for it to be done, so whens the big reveal?

I'm trying to figure out if you license means "DARK BLACK" or "DORK BLOCK" :tongue: .

Good pics, man. I think an ace photographer could even make an Aztek look sexy.

DARK BLACK

DORK BLOCK

DARK BLOCK

all up to you! :tongue:

it was SUPPOSE to be DARK BLACK....

and NO.... NO photographer can save the AZTEK~!!!

Back