• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Found a RARE NSX JH4NA21311T000062

What will be a "reasonable" price to offer for this car? I really don't have a clue due to the "uniqueness" and "rarity" of this car. Anyone??

You can dye the tan to black, no one will know correct? The VIN does not tell you the color of the car and I don't know if there's a way to track it. If someone can get a good deal, dying the color to black shouldn't cost that much.

Sancho said:
You can dye the tan to black, no one will know correct? The VIN does not tell you the color of the car and I don't know if there's a way to track it. If someone can get a good deal, dying the color to black shouldn't cost that much.
You also need to change the carpet and many interior trims in addition to dying the leathers. But you missed the point. When one, at least I, pays that much money for the car, you don't want to have to do all these mods to make it right. If the car has a low asking price to start with, perhaps it will attract more people willing to change the interior color. No one will know? Who cares about no one? You and I both know.
Steve

DANG!! I would love to own this car!! Ever since seeing it for sale years ago when it had 2,200 miles (I remember thinking it was a misprint) I wanted to add it to my collection. Now I am sitting here trying to figure out how to swing it with my other NSX's. ARGH!! :(

I would love to have that car and know it was the ONLY coupe made that entire year. WOW!

This thread is hilarious. Reminds me of the moderately cute girl with glasses in 10th grade with flawless skin and a truly great personality and sense of humor whom everyone walked by...who never got asked out or to the prom since there were plenty of other flashier girls nearby...only to show up at the reunion 10 years later looking like a 10 and making all the married guys do double takes behind their wives' backs. Oh to have had the wisdom, foresight and awareness to seize an opportunity back then. Luckily I got to marry her slightly older sister with the same genes.

This thread is hilarious. Reminds me of the moderately cute girl with glasses in 10th grade with flawless skin and a truly great personality and sense of humor whom everyone walked by...who never got asked out or to the prom since there were plenty of other flashier girls nearby...only to show up at the reunion 10 years later looking like a 10 and making all the married guys do double takes behind their wives' backs. Oh to have had the wisdom, foresight and awareness to seize an opportunity back then. Luckily I got to marry her slightly older sister with the same genes.

Marrying her slightly older sister yet still sneaking a peek at the one you really wanted, haha. On another note, [MENTION=7212]whiteNSXs[/MENTION] is hilarious!

dMQ00z9.jpg

Well, the car would have been sitting in my garage if it had a black interior. I think the tan interior is its Achille's and has deterred many potential sales, not to mention the initial asking price of more than $60k
Steve

Funny how things change.....:biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Marrying her slightly older sister yet still sneaking a peek at the one you really wanted, haha. On another note, [MENTION=7212]whiteNSXs[/MENTION] is hilarious!

dMQ00z9.jpg

:tongue:

Back