• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Fox and Hound Happy Hour - Wednesday May 28th

I got the job(this is to the guys i haven' talked to)! I won't be moving until oct or nov. Gotta find a nice place to camp for a few years, moving sucks. Thanks again for all the help guys, i look foward to joining the houston crew.

I got the job(this is to the guys i haven' talked to)! I won't be moving until oct or nov. Gotta find a nice place to camp for a few years, moving sucks. Thanks again for all the help guys, i look foward to joining the houston crew.

congrates man, you will love Houston its huge!

Now, who's up for another Fox and Hound happy hour?

I'm game!

KO, congrats man! That's awesome! Let us know if you need any help.

Congrats

Congrats & welcome to Houston.

yeah let's do it since the my x got a make over to championship white and is sitting in my garage right now:biggrin:

White??? White?? I thought I had the only white X in town....

Where's my can of spray paint....?????

;>)

Dennis

Mine may not be the only white NSX in town but it's still THE white NSX in Houston...!!!

Back