• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Houston Happy Hour/Pre-Thanksgiving gtg

Hey guys,

5:00pm

Matt and I will be heading to Fox and the Hound(Westheimer/Hayes) for Happy Hour on Wednesday after work to kick back and take a break. I'm using this as an excuse to get away from the family! :tongue:

Please feel free to swing by and join us.

Take care,
- Zishan

Last edited:
Re: Happy Hour/Pre-Thanksgiving gtg

This is for the city of Houston (in case you were wondering)

1. Z
2. Matt
3. Jeff Baker

Let's say 5pm. I think that's what time everyone is getting out of work. I'm going to try sneaking out early, so I might be there sooner... :wink:

working hard over here guys for that...u know...LOVE!!!!
a little bit of multi meaning there

if yall are there a while I'm in!!!!

getting off around 7pm and could be there near 8pm
anything going on afterwards?

Just give us a call Scott when you're done

I plan to be there just after 4 in case anyone else wants to meet up early

Z,

Just for the record I want to take this opportunity to say that I hate you for choosing a day/time that I can't make it. You KNOW that I work practically across the street from Fox & Hound so it would be sooooo simple for me to meander over there if you had picked a time when I wasn't already committed.... But NOOOOOOOOOO....!!! You had to pick today...!!

That's all right, Z..... I'll get even....LOL!!

You guys have a great time and drink one for me.....

Dennis

Susan & I are going to make it late if anyone is going to still be there. Any chance that someone has an extra front hood emblem?

Neel

Hey Neel,

I think I have one laying around. Hopefully I remember to look before heading to fox and the hound. :smile:

Z,

Just for the record I want to take this opportunity to say that I hate you for choosing a day/time that I can't make it. You KNOW that I work practically across the street from Fox & Hound so it would be sooooo simple for me to meander over there if you had picked a time when I wasn't already committed.... But NOOOOOOOOOO....!!! You had to pick today...!!

That's all right, Z..... I'll get even....LOL!!

You guys have a great time and drink one for me.....

Dennis

Dennis, I feel your pain. I've been swapped as well lately, but nothing compared to you. Sorry you won't be able to make it! Next time, I'm going to personally ask you for a date and time before I post. That way you have no excuse! :tongue:

Thanks....you da MAN....!! Hey, were your ears burning on Monday night? I had a guy come up to me while climbing into my car and he told me that he owns one too. I can't recall his name but he's an Asian dentist from Conroe and has a blue NSX. At any rate we talked for about 20 minutes and we were discussing a number of local NSX owners and let's just say that you name figured promanently in our discussions.....LOL!!! Don't worry though Z, I did a great job of defending you..... ;>)

See you later Z.

Dennis

Thanks....you da MAN....!! Hey, were your ears burning on Monday night? I had a guy come up to me while climbing into my car and he told me that he owns one too. I can't recall his name but he's an Asian dentist from Conroe and has a blue NSX. At any rate we talked for about 20 minutes and we were discussing a number of local NSX owners and let's just say that you name figured promanently in our discussions.....LOL!!! Don't worry though Z, I did a great job of defending you..... ;>)

See you later Z.

Dennis

Sounds like you met hollywoodgarbage Dennis.

Shame we'll miss you today.

I want to know.....who all is bringing their NSX today besides me?

See you later Z.

Dennis

Yup, Dennis, that is Vince! He's got a amazing Long Beach Blue!!! :eek: He was involved in the detailing thread a few days ago that you also posted on! If you got out more often, you would know these people! :biggrin: :tongue: j/k

Hey, give me a ring when your free, I wanted to catch up neighbor!

Sounds like you met hollywoodgarbage Dennis.

Shame we'll miss you today.

I want to know.....who all is bringing their NSX today besides me?

Hey Matt, I was going to bring the NSX, but I have 2 wheels in the trunk of the Lexus that I need to drop off to be fixed(one for my NSX, one for a buddys E63/if anyone is wondering). Then, I was thinking of dropping the Lexus off at Brake Check for an alignment next door to Fox and the Hound while we kick back.

Back