• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Frame Question

Does the circled part in this picture (the bar/frame) rotate or move in anyway? Does it stay still?

Thanks

Glenn

Attachments

• nsxbar.jpg
    nsxbar.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 96
FYI these stiffener bars were added during testing as Senna, or someone felt it needed to be stiffer. Gives one just a little pause, but this was the first production alum frames, and alum is so "springy". So you don't want to take them off!

Think he is asking cause he is designing a diffuser for the NSX

FYI these stiffener bars were added during testing as Senna, or someone felt it needed to be stiffer.

Where did you read or learn get that this particular part was added for the reason you have stated?

Is what you say a actual fact?

Do you have a list of other specific parts or improvements that were added for the reason you have stated?

I know they worked with Senna to improve the vehicle and make it stiffer BUT I never know what they actually did, specifically, as a result.

Do you have some reference for this or is it your personal supposition?

I never knew what exactly, specifically the developers added or changed after conferring with Senna and would love to see it in print.

Where did you find this out or read this? TIA.

Back