• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Framed print, '91 red.

Just purchased the red '91. Included was a 27" x 42" framed cut-a-way print of a red/ivory. At top were details about the vehicle, at bottom it says "1991 NSX." NOT included was another pic of a red (NOT a cut-a-way) taken at about a 60 degree vertical angle looking down on the car from above. Also says "1991 NSX" at bottom. Same frame as the cut-a-way but probably closer to 18" x 32" including frame. Anyone familiar wth this ? Any idea what a "fair" price to pay would be ? The seller would not state a price when I went to look at it. Difficult situaton with an 84 year old original owner and nice guy. Asked me how much money I had in my wallet, which was $60....he didn't take it. An NSX ballpoint pen with cover would also be included...I'd really "like" to have the stuff but not something I "need." What would be a reasonable offer on my part ?? Any idea what he paid for it ? Thanks !!!

Back