• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fresh OEM wheels - Need fresh center caps - where to get them

I just had my OEM wheels redone (well they will be ready tomorrow)- machined and looking KILLER. the center caps are old and i went from gun metal to machined polished aluminum. I bought a set off of centercaps.net - they are at best 7 out of 10 condition (and $28 each!) - I'll pay more, i just can't seem to find originals - new or refurbed to new... any ideas anyone?

I just had my OEM wheels redone (well they will be ready tomorrow)- machined and looking KILLER. the center caps are old and i went from gun metal to machined polished aluminum. I bought a set off of centercaps.net - they are at best 7 out of 10 condition (and $28 each!) - I'll pay more, i just can't seem to find originals - new or refurbed to new... any ideas anyone?

Acura Parts Warehouse has them but they're not cheap. If your polishing the rims aren't you refinishing the centercaps as well anyway.

1044732-SL0-A02ZACAP ASSY., ALUMINUM WHEEL CENTER *NH536M* (SOLARIS SILVER METALLIC) JPN4$73.20$54.02

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

the center caps whil they 'look' like machined aluminum are actually plastic. so they cannot be refinished. $54 each ... ouch - at least they are available -and... I'll probably buy them anyway. I'll keep looking too - thanks for the link.

Jeff

- - - Updated - - -

the center caps whil they 'look' like machined aluminum are actually plastic. so they cannot be refinished. $54 each ... ouch - at least they are available -and... I'll probably buy them anyway. I'll keep looking too - thanks for the link.

Jeff

I'd need to check the catalogs but i recall certain 16/17 Acura's being machined/brushed finish from factory so the caps should look close enough?

44732-SL0-A40ZA 00-01 (with the "A")
44732-SL0-A61 Zanardi (washi aka gunmetal "A")
44732-SL0-A01ZA 95-99 (text "ACURA")
44732-SL0-A01 94 (text "ACURA")
44732-SL0-A02ZA 94-01? Acura Solaris
44732-SL0-J31 Honda 94-01
44732-SL0-J70 NSX-R 94-95
44732-SL0-J51 NSX-R 93
44732-SL0-N50 Honda 97-01 (BMW color)
44732-SL0-N60 Honda 97-01 (washi aka Type-S)

44732-SL0-A01 or 44732-SL0-A01ZA are the polished one for a Acura need to check which one of those two

Last edited:
thanks - i am looking specifically for the "Acura" text on it with the machined polished aluminum- anything you can do to find out specifics would help.

I am having this same problem...where to get a replacement cap to replace the one I misplaced / lost.

As show in the attached picture from this other thread, there are two different sizes of caps, and one does not fit the other (like one genius claimed...).

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/140462-WTB-94-96-NSX-7-spokes-OEM-wheels-center-caps-x4

The ones I have, and need a replacement of, is the slightly larger (2.83") one that has the name "Acura" engraved across the all plastic cap with a slightly concave face with five long prong teeth supported by an inside wire ring. (see attached picture)

The problem I am having is that EVERYONE (eBay sellers and the Acura dealerships) seem to think that the smaller (2.75") one with a flat face, six shorter prongs, and no wire ring - but otherwise looks the same - is the one I need. The one they all say I need is 44732-SW5A-A000, but that is the part number for an Acura TL cap!

I have attached more pics showing the differences in this other "WTB" thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...condition-used-center-cap-for-94-amp-up-wheel

The part number on my concave-faced one is 44742-SL0T-A000...which Acura said is not a "good" part number (???)

Can SOMEONE pull their 2.83" concave cap with wire ring off and send me the part number shown on the back???

Please! :)

Bumping this ridiculously old thread because I'm having the same problem. Everything being sold is 2.75" and but not 2.83". Anyone have a clue on the necessary size or have some caps for sale?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I believe my wheels are 99 and they're 2.75"

Seems like there are multiple versions
6dbcef8a1c069ff1459e65e7ed8e5208.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back