• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes FRESHLY PAINTED Project Mu Blue 6 Piston Aluminum Race Brakes for NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project Mu 6 Piston BBK Aluminum Race Brakes for NSX - Rare! Freshly painted Project Mu blue with 3 coats of Automotive clear coat on top.
REDUCED!!! NOW ASKING FOR $2900 plus paypal and shipping.

These are the Aluminum Race brakes, hard to get. They are the lightweight aluminum race ones. Awesome stopping power. Aluminum anodized brackets , brake lines, almost new pads, etc. Beautiful brakes for a great price.

This is for a complete kit, calipers, brackets, rotors, brake pads and brake lines. They are best suited for 18" front rims. May fit some 17's but not Volk T37's.

355MM Rotors

The pads are 90% new, less than 1500 miles on them. They are the street style pads so don't squeak like race pads
Rotors are 98% new, less than 1500 miles on them.

I recently had the brakes and rotor top-hats professionally re-painted in Project Mu Blue along with white lettering. These brakes look brand new. 3 coats of automotive clear coat on top.
Very rare, very beautiful brakes.

I think Retail on these were originally over $6k and I just invested another $300 in having the professionally redone in original colors.
Get them before they're gone!

Last edited:
Bump and price reduced $500 from $3700 down to $3200!!!!

Last edited:
Bump - NEWLY PAINTED OEM PROJECT MU COLORS. LOOK PERFECTLY NEW. BUY THEM!

Bump!!! Make me an offer! My wife wants these out of our spare bedroom. AWESOME brakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back