• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday JULY 17th @ MEET @ the Towers

I DARE other color NSX's to show up!

Is that time of the month, get your NSX's clean, let's meet again, each time gets better and better!

•• IMPORTANT, we must meet @ the light pole#17-18 --on the far north side, second row up from the east entrance-- around 6pm so whoever comes first hold spots like last time ••

here is an approximate location, people start showing @ around 6ish ... :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....24929&sspn=0.003989,0.00765&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

WHO IS IN:

• 1 - oscar_driver (red)
• 2 - Rudy (red)
• 3 - nsxter (maybe - blue???)
• 5 - TTop91 (red)
• 6 - onestepx (red)
• 7 - Hugh (iron maiden)
• 8 - IRVINFLA (Black NSX (maybe)
• 9 - MiamiMermaid (maybe)
• 10 -
• 11 -
• 12 -

nsx_sofla_flag.jpg

Last edited:
Been thinking of meeting you all, and will try my best if I can find it. The car needs detailing for sure ( I will try a wash at least), but the last time I looked it was black! :eek:

The car needs detailing for sure ( I will try a wash at least), but the last time I looked it was black! :eek:

LOL!!

I would love to meet up with y'all... It all depends on whether I'm in the Keys or not.... Will keep you posted Oscar! Thansx* for making these possible!!
So happy my baby was easily fixed.... And after first cleaning the batt terminals, checking out the main relay, cleaning and reseating the solenoid connections.... like Hugh said, 'doh'! ;P Just a small plastic pin... oh vey! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Would you guys mind if a few TL's come along also? We can park your NSX's along one row and the TL's along another.

A few of us meet at towers every other week or so.

Would you guys mind if a few TL's come along also? We can park your NSX's along one row and the TL's along another.

A few of us meet at towers every other week or so.

The towers thing is kinda weird, most cars are domestic, muscle etc, we go to the side that normally has ferraris and other exotics once in a while (in the middle of the Muscle and vettes lol) .. while imports go to the other side ... I see no problem having TL's with us as long as we keep organized and respectful with the other car enthusiasts :) ..

Oscar

The towers thing is kinda weird, most cars are domestic, muscle etc, we go to the side that normally has ferraris and other exotics once in a while (in the middle of the Muscle and vettes lol) .. while imports go to the other side ... I see no problem having TL's with us as long as we keep organized and respectful with the other car enthusiasts :) ..

Oscar

I totally understand... No problems with being respectful as we are all in our 30's not a bunch of ricers with civics... I have been going to towers on and off for over 10 years and have absolutely seen both sides of it. From the guys like myself that go to just hang out and be among other car enthusiasts and the others the insist on power sliding and drifting every corner in the parking lot or doing donuts. So I can absolutely see where you are coming from.

Now if it where the RSX guys coming then you might have something to be worried about...:tongue:

Back