• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday Night Lights! *Friday August 5th!*

Multi-Forum Car Meet!

5910324380_40a0c9e959_o.jpg

The OFFICIAL Pre-Another Level FNL!

When: FRIDAY August 5th
Where: O'Hare Aerospace Center Parking Lot
9950 W. LAWRENCE
Schiller Park , IL (Near O'Hare, right off of the 90/294)

Time: 7pm-11pm

PERKS: Food Booth- Serving Pizza, Beef, Hot Dogs, etc.

RAIN OR SHINE!

Map:
map2.jpg

Located on the corner of Lawrence and Mannheim Road. Easily accessibly from 90 and 294

Last edited:
So far about 400 cars registered! I think I know of 3 nsx's coming so far.... :)

Map update:

synwno.jpg

Menu For Friday:

High Quality Food from Victoria Banquets & Catering

-Hot Dog with THICK Cut Fries
-Italian/Roast Beef Sandwich with hot or sweet peppers (High Quality CUT London Broil)
-Italian Sausage with hot or sweet peppers
-BIG meatball Sandwich
-Thick Cut Fries
-10" Cheese Pizza
-Pop (12 oz)
-Water (20 oz)

If I can get my OEM exhaust tightened up and hanging straight and then wash the car of all the track day marks and dust I may come out.

I really do not think it is going to happen though.

I will be there for a little while with the S2000 crowd, later we're going rollerblading :).

If I can get my OEM exhaust tightened up and hanging straight and then wash the car of all the track day marks and dust I may come out.

I really do not think it is going to happen though.

I say just tighten it and come out. Who cares if the exhaust isn't straight or if the car is dirty. My car hasn't been washed in awhile either.... but yours is probably much more dirty. haa

Will be there in the GTR, the NSX is not ready to come out yet :). See you guys there

Back