• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friendly review from CarBuzz

Certainly very nice review.

It is me or is it real that current day review on the NSX are more positive than the ones that were made just after launch?

They definitely have been getting more positive. People are starting to realize that it really is a great car, even if it is for different reasons than those that made the original such a classic. I've said since release that this was the most misunderstood car on the market.

They definitely have been getting more positive. People are starting to realize that it really is a great car, even if it is for different reasons than those that made the original such a classic. I've said since release that this was the most misunderstood car on the market.

Agree completely with you on the 'misunderstood' part.

Even the first generation was not received that well by many. Some felt that Honda could have done better in the performance category.

With the new NSX, I have always felt that if you want to get the most out of this car you will need to spend considerable time with it and learn how to utilize the SH-AWD system to the max.

Back