• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

From Stuttgart to Takanezawa

Hey guys and gals

For the last 10 yrs my weekend fun car has been a modified 1970 Porsche 914/6. Since I'm getting much older i wanted a fun car with more creature comforts and something my wife would enjoy driving and riding in. The Nsx fit the bill perfectly. After putting the Porsche on the market last Nov. (it sold the next day) my search started. The first thing i did was join Prime to do research. There is no better place for information than this site ( thanks to all the members for their contributions). After looking at about 14 or so Nsx's i found what i was looking for. This 92 silver was the one, only 50,000 miles with some tasteful mods ( comptech headers and exhaust). After i had Autowave Catch up on some service, Thanks Shane and his crew, The drive back to Nor-Cal was nothing short of exhilarating, What a great car.

Thanks again to Prime and all it's great members also Shane at Autowave for all his knowledge and his crew for the meticulous work on the car. Here's some pictures of our new weekend ride

Cheers

Last edited:
Re: From Stuttgard to Takanezawa

Congratulations! Looks like a beauty. You and your wife should really enjoy this car for many years to come.

Re: From Stuttgard to Takanezawa

Congrats and Welcome!

Looks like you found a keeper! Enjoy yourself :)

Excellent! Looks like a beauty - well kept and low miles! I had a 914 2.0 liter that I sold when I got my first NSX - no comparison in creature comfort. The six-cylinders are so rare - and fast (unlike my old 2.0 VW engine!).

You'll absolutely love the NSX. Congrats! Jay

welcome.First nsx I drove was a sebring 92 black roof,it was an amazing experience.If sebring had been offered in 96 as a regular color I would have chosen it.

Nice choice of color! As a 47 year PCA member I applaud your taste in vehicles!

Back