• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front bumper kit?

PM Texas91Brent....looks like his car. He does some crazy modifications and it looks like he added a center piece to this.

Good luck,
- Zishan

Looks like the Cantrell Concepts bumper I have sitting around and never installed, except this one has the horizontal bar in the front opening where mine was just a big open space. However, I've seen many brands with very similar looks to this one so who knows.

I don't think that bumper is wide body bc the fender in this picture are blend in with the door not like any other wide body they have that gap by the end of the fender next to the door.

I don't think that bumper is wide body bc the fender in this picture are blend in with the door not like any other wide body they have that gap by the end of the fender next to the door.

My Cantrell Concepts GT bumper was NOT for a wide body. It was mounted on a stock fender NSX.

The Comptech and Comptech knock off widebodies blend back in and dont have a gap at the door.

It's look like it but I don't think it is bc the middle hole is higher than the 2 side holes on the front bumper, and the comptech all the holes are same height.

the front bumper is a Cantrell GT Series sold thru scienceofspeed a while back. The bumper was part of a complete wide-body kit. I dont believe the bumper will fit stock fenders without modifications. Brent's center piece had a bar added.

Last edited:
It's look like it but I don't think it is bc the middle hole is higher than the 2 side holes on the front bumper, and the comptech all the holes are same height.

No its not, and I wasnt saying it was. I was just saying not all widebody fenders have the gap at the door.

I might not just mess with that bumper since its too much modify.

What would you have to modify? If you can hold on a couple of days I'll take a pic of the Cantrall Concepts GT bumper I have. Like I said, it came off my friend's stock body GPW and since I had a GPW at the time, that is why I bought it. I know his car well, I even mounted it on my own car to test fit, but I haven't used it because I still needed to buy the 02+ headlights and some other 02+ mounting brackets. Since then I've gone with the Mode4 bumper so its been sitting in my brother's garage as he now owns my old GPW. Unless mine was already modified, it fits the stock fenders just fine. If I can find pictures of it mounted on my friend's car I'll post that up too, but this was back in 2005 when digital camera's were still rare and I don't know if I have any.

The only picture I can find of the GT front bumper I have that came off my friend's car was on SOS's website. This is it pictured on his car, although the pic is really small, it shows it fits on a stock fender non wide bodied NSX. I think they may have made two versions of this bumper, or it fits either stock or wide body. I also found a few more pics of this bumper on other stock fender NSX's.

original.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

What kind of front bumper kit is this? I can't find anywhere that are selling it.

You guys are funny, sorry did not see thread earlier. Cantrell Concepts GT bumper with STMPO additional frame support bar, painted same color. The other bar is custom made fiberglass built into the bumper for additional strength. This is a widebody NSX, but the bumper will work with stock width as well I think. Good luck, if any other questions, post or pm me.......:cool: P.S. This photo is from youtube video under "Best Acura NSX" Not my video, but it is my car, at Cars and Coffee Dallas a few years ago, check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Fenders are widebody, Cantrell Concepts too, only different from what you are use to.

Last edited:
Check out the youtube video, guys trying to get 200,000 hits, pretty short, but i thought it was ok.....

Back