• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

front corner lens

i mean the front long lens below the headlights. mine is cracked and i bought a new one but definately dont see any screws. sorry if i was vague

actually now i see from the diagram. i was confused becuase of the parking brake term. but i definately dont have any screws in the face of mine(99). :confused:

Ojas posted a link to a diagram and thanks for the little note about the screw not dropping out which is helpful because I tried taking mine out a few times and just figured the screw was stripped and would not come out. I did it the hard way also by removing the headlight housing. If you are looking to change the lens then you have no choice but to remove the housing as per diagram. Look below the bumper there is a hole there and you will need a long phillips screw driver to do this. I recommend at least a 6 inch shaft. No flames please on the screwdriver note .....thanks.

i definately can come up with at least a 7incher. :biggrin: thanks for the info, i just went out and laid on the ground w/ a flashlight to see what u were talking about. this was a big help, as i thought i was going to have to remove much more.

Back