• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front License plate in Virginia

would be AWESOME if this went through, but I remain skeptical.

appreciate the link though and encourage everyone to contact the appropriate folks, I know I will.

I think (IMO) this may be shot down or just put in limbo indefinitely. Having only 1 license plate in the back and 1 missing in the front is probably one of the easiest reasons and an open door for a police officer in the state of VA to pull you over. This could lead to numerous possibilities for other tickets and generate more revenue for the state.

"I'm going to let you go with a warning for only one license plate, but the dead body in the trunk stuffed with Heron and cocaine, I'm going to need you to step outta the car son"

Ask me how I know...:tongue:

The bill is dead. It is a good example of picking the wrong patron.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%">SB 27 License plates; display of single plate on registered vehicles.
Mamie E. Locke | all patrons ... notes
| add to my profiles <TD vAlign=top width="20%" align=right><FORM method=get action=/cgi-bin/legp504.exe> </FORM></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<HR>Summary as introduced:
Display of vehicle license plates. Provides for display of a single license plate on registered vehicles.

Full text:
12/28/11 Senate: Prefiled and ordered printed; offered 01/11/12 12102263D pdf

12/28/11 Senate: Prefiled and ordered printed; offered 01/11/12 12102263D
12/28/11 Senate: Referred to Committee on Transportation
01/18/12 Senate: Continued to 2013 in Transportation (13-Y 0-N)

Back