• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS 02 Lexus IS300 5spd 23.5K miles

Selling my 02 IS300 5-spd. 23500 miles Solar Yellow.
Bought a NSX so I’m going to devote my resources to it. I’ve been all over .net so my car is pretty much what the sig say it is. I may sell it stock or in its current state.

$22000 (Or Reasonable Offer) Stock
Still under warranty. 1 yr or 26K miles left.

From all the listing 100 miles from my location. Average listing price is $23500 so given the excellent condition and 5-spd rarity that is my listing price (Or Reasonable Offer) NO TRADE.
Car is always parked indoor. Garaged at home and at office. Engine is always running with Mobil 1. Interior never been apart for any stereo or alarm install. NO Accident, Not even a ding.

As for the Mods. If interested in modified car, this car will not need anything if you don’t plan to go force induction. Over $5000 invested in Parts. Full suspension install. Show car ready. Car handles like a dream with all the upgrades. Honestly it handles better than my OEM NSX.

If you want the mod I will just cut my investment in half to avoid uninstall / selling individual parts hassle so +2500 for all the Parts listed.

$22000 (Or Reasonable Offer) Stock
$23000 (Or Reasonable Offer) with Mod.

Specs
2002 Solar Yellow. 23500 miles 5-Spd.
Black Interior.
LSD
Graphite wheels
Rear Spoiler.

Mechanical
Tein HA coilovers
TRD yellow Sways
JIC STB
Tanabe Rear Strut brace
Tanabe Underbrace Front and Rear
Apexi N1 cat back exhaust.

Exterior
Axis Milano 19x8.5 +45 235/35/19 (sold)
Axis Milano 19x9.5 +45 245/35/19 (sold)
(Wheels were fitted at Axis wheel by their manager)
Gorilla wheels lock. all 20 lugs set.
Type S front Lip
Smoked rear tail lights.
Painted red brake calipers

Interior
JDM dash tray.
Razo adjustable Gas pedal.

Misc I will throw in but It will be removed
Pro 1 header with y-pipe (y-pipe never installed)
Cheap Intake pipe.
CF intake pipe (you can cut to make a PLP/JoeZ type intake)
C-West replica Front bumper (Slightly cracked at bottom but fixable)
02 grill that is fitted to the CWest bumper

All OEM parts to return to OEM condition
OEM strut & springs
OEM Sway bars
OEM Muffler and resonator
OEM 17” graphite wheels

Email me if you want to look at the car.
Serious offers Only.

[email protected]
626-7801210

I will pay off the lease and get the title in about 1 week after a serious offer with Deposit. If no reasonable takers. I will just trade it in for a new car. “5spd with low mileage” lookers will miss out.

Pic of the car. The black headlight is now with OEM headlights ***wheels sold***
typeslip123204.jpg

Last edited:
Back