• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS 18X8 & 18X9 BBS LM'S $3000 Shipped in the USA 48

I've got a perfect set of 18 Inch BBS LM'S to sell. The specs are 8F +35 9R +42. They have been Completely Refinished with Polished Lips and Powdercoated centers in Polished Aluminum to look better than new IMO. The wheels were never curbed or bent and I bought them new several years ago. I have never loved the finish that BBS uses on these particular wheel. They have not been driven on since they were Refinished since the car they are on has been in storage for 2yrs. They come with tires and center caps as well. Tires are 225/35F Falken FK452 50% Tread and 285/30R 50% Tread as well. These are great wheels but I have too many sets of wheels to say the least. I paid $4500 for these new plus $1000 to have them Refinished. Needless to say I'm losing big time on them so please no lowball offers. My price includes shipping in the continental USA which is around $200 to ship them correctlynso they arrive undamaged. I will take $100 off of the price without tires since it will cost me to have them dismounted. I will have pics of these posted tomorrow. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.
Thanks
Ben

bbslm1.jpg

bbslm2.jpg

bbslm3.jpg

Last edited:
Bump please! I'll try one last time on these and then they will go on one of my other cars! I can provide my eBay username or feedback from other forums if anyone is concerned about my lack of feedback on this forum. I have 800+ feedback on eBay at 100% as well.
Thanks
Ben
No longer for sale!

Last edited:
Back