• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS 18x8 and 19x9.5 tsw estoril... only 2000 miles on them 950 plus shipping ARIZONA

FS 18x8 and 19x9.5 tsw estoril only 2000 miles on them 750 plus shipping OBO ARIZONA

I have a set of wheels that were on the car when I purchased it.. i am going to install my kinesis wheels on my car and no longer need the tsw's

they are tsw estoril and look really sharp on the car.

the tires are kdw's and have atleast 95% tread left.

I have the receipts on the tires and wheels.. he purchased them for 2200 dollars plus tax.

I want 950 plus shipping for them.OBO!. thats about the price of the tires themself.

the tires are

front tires are 215/35/18

and the rear tires are 265/30/19

here is a link to some of the pics

www.daboss.com/nsx

email me at [email protected] LOCATED IN ARIZONA

thanks much

raffi.

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Last edited:
1.5 month bump... TRADES WELCOME AS WELL...

900 SHIPPED ANYWHERE...

the car has been garaged since the last post... again, just tires alone would cost this amount...

i still have the receipts from discount tire where the previous owner paid 2200 dollars for them and they also include the road hazard..

really meaty tires and correct offsets and widths for the nsx..

email me with any questions or offers.. cmon people.. :)

[email protected]

or text

480 459 6800

Last edited:
Back