• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 2002 Cantrell Front Bumper w/clear bra & Vinny's sideskirts -in Berlina Black

nsxbumperforsale.jpg

I'm changing my car up a bit since I'm getting a bit tired of the same look. I'm putting my Cantrell front bumper up for sale along with my Vinny's sideskirts(better version of Marga Hills).

The bumper has been painted Berlina Black and also has a custom clear bra done by Aerotect (www.aerotect.com) I paid about $1000 for the front bumper along with $650 to paint and properly fit it, and $300 for the clear bra. Fitment is perfect on this bumper now. I'm asking $1200 OBO for it, so this is a STEAL for anyone with a Berlina Black 91-01 NSX looking to do an 02 conversion. Custom clear bra and paint is already on! Maybe an 02 guy wants to go aftermarket also?

Also I have up for sale are my Vinny's sideskirts. I forgot exactly how much I paid but it was somewhere around $700 with shipping and all that. Paint was about $200 also. I'm asking for $650 FIRM for both sides.

Both front bumper and sideskirts are no more than 5 months old and have only seen about 500 miles of driving.

I'm in the proccess of ordering my new bumper and sideskirts, so the parts will not be available for about another 3-4 weeks from today (May 23, 2006, hopefully not longer)

I have more pictures, if anyone wants to see them. The bumper and sideskirts are in great shape, no cracks, no rock chips, nothing of that nature.

Please no lowballers

Last edited:
Re: FS: 2002 Cantrell Front Bumper w/clear bra & Vinny's sideskirts -in Berlina Black

I'm interested, please e-mail me [email protected]

jdmsoarer said:
nsxbumperforsale.jpg

I'm changing my car up a bit since I'm getting a bit tired of the same look. I'm putting my Cantrell front bumper up for sale along with my Vinny's sideskirts(better version of Marga Hills).

The bumper has been painted Berlina Black and also has a custom clear bra done by Aerotect (www.aerotect.com) I paid about $1000 for the front bumper along with $650 to paint and properly fit it, and $300 for the clear bra. Fitment is perfect on this bumper now. I'm asking $1200 OBO for it, so this is a STEAL for anyone with a Berlina Black 91-01 NSX looking to do an 02 conversion. Custom clear bra and paint is already on! Maybe an 02 guy wants to go aftermarket also?

Also I have up for sale are my Vinny's sideskirts. I forgot exactly how much I paid but it was somewhere around $700 with shipping and all that. Paint was about $200 also. I'm asking for $650 FIRM for both sides.

Both front bumper and sideskirts are no more than 5 months old and have only seen about 500 miles of driving.

I'm in the proccess of ordering my new bumper and sideskirts, so the parts will not be available for about another 3-4 weeks from today (May 23, 2006, hopefully not longer)

I have more pictures, if anyone wants to see them. The bumper and sideskirts are in great shape, no cracks, no rock chips, nothing of that nature.

Please no lowballers

Re: FS: 2002 Cantrell Front Bumper w/clear bra & Vinny's sideskirts -in Berlina Black

Damn, this place is brutal...PM SENT!!!

I want the skirts..

jdmsoarer said:

Back