• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: $795 Science of Speed Lexan Hatch (NEW 2020 version)

SOLD

For sale: Science of Speed Lexan Hatch (NEW 2020 version)

Price: Pickup in south FL for $795 or You can pay for shipping cost but it will not be reasonable. FL to CA was $300.

This is the newest version and supposedly the best fitting version from SOS, Science of Speed. This is from the most recent batch that was delivered in July 2020. It came with predrilled holes for the 1st time so in theory this piece is easier to install by just drilling holes into the oem frame.

I don’t believe SOS has anymore in stock as it’s special order only, it was only done because of a large group buy this year.

This is the newest version and supposedly the best fitting version from SOS, Science of
I would expect the only lexan hatch I could find in USA to sell pretty quickly so be fast if you want it :)

Last edited:
Ou would reuse our oem rear glass hatch frame. Basically remove the glass fro the frame in 1 piece by cutting it out, then long this over the frame with some clamps, and use the supplied tool bit to drill and tap the oem frame. It has all of the instructions with it and allows you to open and close it like OEM including locking it.

Back