• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: '92 Grand Prix White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jason, can you please tell about the history? and the pictures are not up. Can you please re edit the pictures?

Thank you

Shawn / Victoria!

Nice, very nice!
Trev

awesome ride! White looks so clean......my number one choice

geez, I bet when I go looking for a white one,... there won't be any left...........hope my few prospectives buy my STi :redface:

good luck selling! but I hope it's still around for when I'm cash in hand!

awesome ride! White looks so clean......my number one choice

geez, I bet when I go looking for a white one,... there won't be any left...........hope my few prospectives buy my STi :redface:

good luck selling! but I hope it's still around for when I'm cash in hand!

It is difficult to buy an NSX this way. Many people spend over a year looking for the car that they want. It can be extremely difficult to find the color, mileage and condition that you want with these cars.

My advice, once you find the NSX that you want, if you still have your Subaru, blow it out. The difference between wholesaling your car and selling it privately is no where near worth giving up the NSX that you want. Plus, if you finally sell your Subaru privately and the NSX that you want is gone, you're going to be paying MORE to get a good car quickly.

It is difficult to buy an NSX this way. Many people spend over a year looking for the car that they want. It can be extremely difficult to find the color, mileage and condition that you want with these cars.

My advice, once you find the NSX that you want, if you still have your Subaru, blow it out. The difference between wholesaling your car and selling it privately is no where near worth giving up the NSX that you want. Plus, if you finally sell your Subaru privately and the NSX that you want is gone, you're going to be paying MORE to get a good car quickly.

I agree. The timing was not right when I found my car (red/black, stock 91 w/26k miles) but I knew that if I waited until the time was right I would be sorry. I pulled the trigger and everything has worked out great after a few tight months. Best decision I ever made (after my wife, of coarse :smile:)

true true guys, but the problem is I have no more room in the garage.....so the Subaru has to be sold first. If I find someone remotely interested , I am willing to negotiate with them, as I know I'm taking a bath either way..... but buying any car before I sell the STi is a no go because I will not park anything outside.... but seeing all these cars come up is making it harder :frown:

sorry to hi-jack your thread NSX604

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back