• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Breitling Navitimer World

SOLD - Up for sale is my authentic beautiful Breitling Navitimer World. This is the real deal, not a knockoff or grey market watch. This watch was purchased from an authorized Breitling retailer (London Jeweler's), and comes with all the original factory paperwork. Also included are extra links to resize the band if necessary, a traveling case and all original product manuals from Breitling.

The watch has some light light surface wear as you can see in the photos. If you feel so inclined you can have your jeweler polish these out. The watch works perfectly, keeps great time and looks outstanding. Just about every time I wore the watch I have received compliments from all different types of people. The retail of this watch was about $8,100. I was fortunate enough to have a friend that worked at the retailer and sold me the watch at their cost of $6,207.92 (receipt included with sale).

I will let the watch go for $2,750 + shipping/PayPal. This is a steal for this watch, especially if you do not want to plunk down $8k for anew one!
upload image online free
adult image hosting
image hosting websites
upload a gif
photo hosting sites
temp image upload

click image upload
upload jpg
uploading pictures
photo uploader
forum image hosting

Last edited: