• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS/FT: 02 M3 for 91-95 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to either sell or trade my M3 in for a NSX. The details are below for my car. I am looking for a clean title NSX in either black, red, white, yellow, or silver. The NSX must have a clean title and be stick. Looking a A NSX that is cheaper or the same value as my car. I am looking for a NSX that has under 80k miles and is well kept. Trying to keep my search within the state of California. Let me know what you guys have. My M3 is fully paid off to make a trade with me easy.

Here are the specs for my BMW M3
- 37,500 miles
- Clean title, absolutely no accidents. VIN#: WBSBL934X2JR15737
- Titanium silver metallic exterior w/ Black Nappa leather interior accented w/ titan shadow aluminum trim.
- 6 speed manual transmission
- Premium package which consists of the following:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Power-adjustable front seats with 3-setting memory system for driver’s seat, and outside mirrors
- Power, glass 2-way moonroof with remote, “one-touch” operation and sliding interior sunshade
- Automatic rain sensing wipers
- Rear OEM spoiler
- Xenon headlights
- Harman Kardon Premium Sound System
- OEM 18in forged wheels w/ BRAND NEW Continental Conti Sport Contact tires (front and rear)
- 6 yr / 100k warranty on all engine parts lubricated by oil (ends 3/27/2008)
- $2,000 warranty plan bought when the car was new and is fully transferable to the new owner.
- 6 yr / 100k maintenance warranty (ends 3/27/2008)
- This is a $1,700 option and is fully transferable to the new owner. This maintenance warranty includes free oil changes, brake pads, clutches, valve adjustments, etc…. Basically this plan covers everything on the car except tires. If you have any issues at all with the car just bring it into your nearest BMW dealership and they will take care of it free of charge.

There is no need to purchase a M3 from a dealership and pay retail when you are getting the engine and maintenance warranties plus. Plus the car is fully paid off so the next owner will not have to pay tax. There is not one scratch or ding on the entire car. The car is in EXCELLENT condition. Inspection I was done on 3/10/2005 and the tires have no more then 2,000 miles on them. I have all services records of the car. Anyone looking for an extremely well kept M3 will not be disappointed. The car is fully paid off and I hold the title in my hand.

Pictures of the car can be found here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/298789373jFsEaJ

Car is located in Irvine, California (92604)

Asking $38,500 OBO

CONTACT INFORMATION

Alan
949 872 8270
[email protected]

Last edited:
Nice car!

Correction: the next new owner still need to pay their local tax on the car. ie...38,500 x .0825 = $3,176.25 will be charge during DMV registration. Unless, you're giving the car free to the next owner or live in a state without state tax law, then there's no tax :)

Last edited:
well there is ways around the tax if the car is fully paid off :) it a bit harder to get around the tax issue if money is still owned on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back