• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: iPhone 2g 16GB New Condition, Box, All New Accessories, UNLOCKED Dallas

I just upgraded to the iPhone 4 so I'm selling my 2g iPhone (16GB). It has had a case on it since day one, and a screen protector (screen protector looks a little worn, but pull it off and the phone will look new). The screen is 100% perfect. Not a nick or scratch on the screen or front of the phone anywhere. The silver back of the phone has very light "rub marks" on it from the leather case that was on it. I also have the box and all of the original accessories BRAND NEW (new headphones, new iTunes cable, new wall charger, all original from apple).

The phone is running 3.1.3 and is jailbroken and unlocked for TMobile, ATT or any other GSM carrier in the world. The battery is as good as day one. Everything on the phone works perfect. We live in a smoke free home so there is no smoke or any other odor on the phone.

This is the nicest, cleanest iPhone 2G you will find. Please text me at 469-348-3171 or [email protected]

The phone will come wiped clean of all of my data and ready to use like a brand new phone.

Back