• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Jetz 02+ Style rocker panels and rear valence (SF area pickup ONLY)

FS: Jetz 02+ Style rocker panels and rear valence (SEATTLE area pickup only)

For local (SEATTLE) pickup only - though you are welcome to schedule a UPS or FedEx pickup if you are outside Seattle.

Sorry for the SF folks who responded - someone incorrectly changed the title to this when they moved this from the PNW forum.

A set of 02+ Style rocker panels and rear valence from JETZ (New in box and never installed).

I bought these a couple of years ago and never installed them. They are prepainted Silverstone but a bit darker than I'd like. I paid $1500 for the set.

Asking $1200 OBO and I'll throw in the Jetz NSX-R CF rear spoiler (also new uninstalled).

Last edited:
Back