• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust FS: NSXshop Exhaust Brand New

I have a brand new, never installed NSXshop exhaust for sale. I decided to keep the exhaust I already have. $1600 shipped + PayPal fees. Local pickup preferred. I'm located near Orlando.
20190812_060833.jpg20190812_060825.jpg20190812_060804.jpg20190812_060555.jpg

Thanks for your interest, but I can't go that low. It's already a great deal at my asking price.

I can't ship it for that price, but you are more than welcome to pick it up. I'm only 20 minutes away from you.

PM'd

At this price, it is a steal. But I would rather have you install it and decide whether or not you would keep your current exhaust or replace it with this one.
Others who have purchased this exhaust ended up selling their old ones in favor. But that's just my thought.

I'm sure the exhaust sounds amazing! The build quality is the best I have ever seen. Unfortunately I had some unexpected expenses come up right after I purchased it and could use the money elsewhere. Like you said it's a steal at this price and I'm shocked nobody has pulled the trigger.

I may be interested but I can’t figure out how to DM you

Please send me a message so we can reach each other. I’m in Sarasota. Thank you

I agree, the price is very reasonable. What’s your email?

Hope you like our exhaust! Please email us if you have any questions and also we'd love to hear your input on the sound and build quality.

our email is: [email protected]

Back