• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS Power Slot Rotors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I am selling a full set of Power Slot Rotors for a 91~95 front and rear set that has under 500 miles on them. I took them off and mounted my Torox front big brake kit and a SOS rear disc upgrade and have the Power Slot's sitting in a box in the garage for sometime now. So, if anyone is interested, perfect condition asking 150+shipping or best offer.

Thanks,

Ken

I'll take 'em if deal falters...

hmmm... Please add me to the list of suitors, if the original deal doesn't go through... I'll jump in! :redface:

Thanks.

Power Slot Rotors 91~96 NSX

Hello everyone,

I bought these rotors for my NSX about 4 or so years ago. Used for under a few hundred miles until buying the Tarox 6 Piston Brake Kit from Chris at SOS. I had a buyer setup whiles back from my first posting (spring 05), however he backed out due to selling his car. So it’s back here on Prime and boxed ready to be shipped.

I am asking $200 or best offer, buyer pays shipping.

Details:

- The Rotors are slotted and not drilled
- Fit 91~96 NSX only
- In excellent shape, near perfect shape, cleaned and seasoned for a new set of pads.

Any questions or pictures needed please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks and happy holidays.

Ken

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the inquiries the rotors have been sold.

Thanks and Happy Holidays !!

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back