• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Seats, Car Mats, Front License Plate Holder

I have a pair of seats (fully functional) for sale. They were originally out of a 92. I brought them up to Leatherseats.com in Oklahoma and had them recovered in black leather with double red stitching. The centers are perforated leather like the 02+ model years. The leather looks great and they did a very good job of putting it on. I had these in an 02. They are only 3 months old (since recovering). $1000, buyer pays shipping.

I also have dark grey car mats that I am selling cheap. These are also three months old but I am selling them cheap because I trimmed off the two plastic tabs at the foot of the mat on the drivers side. Paid $117 but will sell for $70, w/ buyer paying shipping.

I have an OEM front license plate holder just sitting around the garage that I'd like to sell. $40 or best offer.

I'll post pictures shortly!

I can be reached at [email protected] or 678-936-8291

Thanks,

James

These items are still for sale. I'm doing a little cleaning up in my garage and I'd like to get rid of them... will sell them cheap!

Seats = $500
Car mats = $20
License Plate holder = $10

Buyer pays shipping

James - 678-936-8291

Back