• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Fujitsubo Exhaust for the NSX

Fujitsubo Super Ti 91-96 NSX exhaust for $4600

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. That's pretty funny. Forty six hundred for a cat-back. LOL

Isn't that the dopey looking one that resembles a trombone that's been dropped from a 20 story building?

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. That's pretty funny. Forty six hundred for a cat-back. LOL

Isn't that the dopey looking one that resembles a trombone that's been dropped from a 20 story building?

:biggrin:

So what makes you think that the one on the photo is for the NSX? I have a Fujitsubo exhaust and I dont know where you get the "trombone" idea? Notice the Super Ti exhaust for the 350Z ? It goes for $2900! :wink:

Ever heard of Fujitsubo NSX inconel headers for $14700? No it's not a "trombone". :biggrin:
Here: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/NSX/Fujitsubo/headers/

Last edited:
It sounds just like any other titanium exhaust, ie. ARC. Titanium exhaust has this unique hollow tin-can rumble sound. I can't really describe it but it sounds okay I guess, but nothing to write home about. It's not that loud even without cats. :wink:
Performance gain/loss? I have no idea. Never did put the car on the dyno so no before and after comparison.
Imo, your exhaust system will not be complete without the Fujitsubo headers.

Henry.

Back