• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Full Titanium Carbon fiber diffuser build nsx content

Hi all just want to share with you what ive been working on for the past 2 months. I wanted to combine 2 race inspired elements and develope a diffuser of my own design. Using grade5 titanium sheet (.025in ) along with titanium bolts/nuts/washers paired 2x2 weave double gloss 3.6mm carbon fiber paneling. everything weighs in just around 14lbs with all mounting hardware. This is a prototype i made for the owner. thanks!

more build photos are posted on my ig: Tee212

foam board and ti sheet mock up

hardware used and comparison

fin mock and design

ti sheet

torched to prove its titanium to the public eye

laminated 2 sheets of 1.7mm

final look and mock up

surgery

final product

titanium support rods mounting

to prove how sturdy it is

done

Last edited:
I can appreciate the level of engineering and craftsmanship that went into building this incredible one off diffuser.

Any plans on adding more aerodynamics to the rest of the car to match that really agressive rear end?

Quality work... it's obvious you know what you are doing! Great tools too, I'm so jealous! Any plans for a front spliiter/undertray to complement the rear?

Agreed as above post.... Quality build ... But the rest of the car now looked left out in comparison.
With your skills I am sure you will rectify it no doubt.

Good job!!

SS

Back