• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage Sale

Well Mr. Brad has moved on and dissolved Autologic Inc. Someone else is in the building now and I (shop mechanic / Co-Founder) have moved on to start a new Autologic,.. Autologic Motorsports. In this Wake, there are many left over parts that have been lying around and are ready for Sale...

I have MANY parts for sale, but I probably couldn't keep up with the PMs, so here are few for now

5spd Transmission. Freshly rebuilt By Acura SW Houston with short gears, new clutch packs on the Diff. '94 non snap ring range. Stock '94 Final Drive, and has no miles since re-built Not installed since... $1900

SOLD

Alternator '91-94. not sure what year. $100.
Starter '91-94. not sure which year. Sold

A/C control computers that are fizzled out. I remember someone on here buying these and fixing them for a fairly cheap price? $50. only one left no faceplate.

Lots of suspension pieces. I'll post a seperate thread next week with all those pieces itemized.

Shipping is actual cost. If you purchase the transmission. We have a crate to put it in, but you supply the shipping arrangements From Houston, TX.
tranny1-1.jpg

tranny2-1.jpg

tranny3-1.jpg

Pictures available at request.

Take Care all, I really miss this place.

Bruce Karger.

Last edited by a moderator:
nsxlr8 said:
5spd Transmission. Freshly rebuilt with short gears, new clutch packs on the Diff. '94 non snap ring range. ... $1900

Hi Bruce,

Please more details on the gearbox, mileage and parts replaced.

goldNSX said:
Hi Bruce,

Please more details on the gearbox, mileage and parts replaced.

original mileage on the tranny was around 80K.
If anything was worn, it was replaced during the rebuild. But please remember it was a new set of Short gears along with new clutch packs in the Diff. I do know the tranny was in excellent shape before the upgrades.

Nothing is Cracked, broken or mis-aligned, or anything like that. It is in excellent working order! If you need references, there are many on here that can do that. I know, I know. It seems too good to be true, but I just want to move it out. The price is too cheap right? I can raise it! But just please pm me with serious inquires. Here are some pictures. (Finally) See first post.

Last edited:
nsxlr8 said:
original mileage on the tranny was around 80K.
If anything was worn, it was replaced during the rebuild. But please remember it was a new set of Short gears along with new clutch packs in the Diff. I do know the tranny was in excellent shape before the upgrades.

Nothing is Cracked, broken or mis-aligned, or anything like that. It is in excellent working order! If you need references, there are many on here that can do that. I know, I know. It seems too good to be true, but I just want to move it out. The price is too cheap right? I can raise it! But just please pm me with serious inquires. Here are some pictures. (Finally) See first post.

Transmission is sold

Back