• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage Tiles : Just Finished !

You should be on MTV Cribs! Very nice! Was that a minivan in the corner of the first pic? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THAT OUT???:D :D

NSXIMAGE: Yes, the NSX is driven everyday! All considered, it's still the best one for me.

ajnsx: Missing is the X plane.

synergy004 & 92 NSX: The house is 2000 sq feet of garage...ha

haweyl: It's a Lexus SUV in the corner.

vegasnsx: Yes, it is a '03 SL500. After noting we had similar cars,
I private mailed you last month to say hello.

Wow:D That is scary, we have the same cars, i love the Modena in black, very classy, what year is it? Im just like you, i drive the Nsx every day, i put over 35000 miles on it last year, what an incredible car!

Very very nice garage!! And what a set of cars to choose from!

I think we should run a poll about that 'Justification for higher education' since I also have one too!!

:D

Except it needs to be modified to have, say, a McLaren F1, Enzo, GT2, NSX, Veyron, S55 etc etc

*green with envy*

:p

vagasnsx: "Great minds think alike." The NSX is a fabulous balance of performanc, comfort, safety, as stated in the hardcover NSX production book. I turned 98,000 miles last week. Hope to turn 200,000 by 2005.

Jmsvx: I'm not sure "higher education" in a leagal sense can get me a McLaren, Enzo,etc. I'm tryin'. The only statement I would ever quote Farrah Faucet on is when she said (ad lib), " I am like a star athlete. There is always someone faster, stronger, and ready to take your spot." Mr. Spock said to Kirk in the twin universe episode (also ad lib), "I don't want to be the captain as the #1 is always killed by #2."

I've had some Camaro SS, some Audi S types, etc... try and race me while I am driving in the NSX and I thought only if I had my 360, but whatever. I'm driving for myself.

Two guys were taking a piss at a bar bathroom. One looked over
and saw the little pecker on the second guy and said, "Who are you gonna please with that little thing?" Second guy answered, "me!"

Choice,

The floor looks great. I have not seen a garage floor pic I like better than these. One thing I have noticed is that too many people go with the black and white checkered theme. You did something different and it looks great. It looks more like a room than a garage.

Great to see folks driving there NSXs just as much, if not more, than some of their more expensive/newer cars.

Makes me just that much more proud of my own NSX.

Thanks for the pics Choice.

Great to see folks driving there NSXs just as much, if not more, than some of their more expensive/newer cars.

hell yeah, a reliable exotic with lots of miles. lol cars are made to be driven. I now have 140058 miles on mine.

also CHOICE. Your garage at 2000sq ft. Whats the total with the house. Sounds big already.

laters

LOL!! I HAVE THE SAME POSTER!! I've had it since I was in 9th grade I believe. I even still have it in the original plastic wrapper on the cardboard. I see it everytime I walk in the garage, and wonder "Why on earth did they not put a covered path to the garage?"

So I decided I need to design one like that, but it must have a hidden underground walkway to get to it.

SR

edit: Poster says it was made in 1989.

Computer Wiz: If read on the bottom of the poster, I believe it is an artist rendition of few real structures put together as one.

synergy 004: I'll try and catch up with your miles, but it's good to know I shouldn't have any difficulty to 148,000.

Wow is all I can say... :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Beautiful garage, you should definitely enter I believe the Motor Trends best garage contest. Clean and efficient with beautiful cars. l am jealous ...

Hey, I have that poster too! I got it at least 10 years ago... I was in high school.. oh, to dream... I've wanted an NSX since 1991.... just drove it this morning and you almost can't help but smile when you're driving that thing. I will say that higher education does pay off...

GinaK said:
I will say that higher education does pay off...

For me it was the other way around. I figured if I stayed in school and continued thru college, I would be at least 4 years behind in work experience. So I dropped out of 11th grade, and here I am today in my NSX. :D

SR

edit: I do regret not having the college "life" for a little while, but oh well. Worked out for me...heheh

why all you guys driving SL500s?? wouldn't the SL55 be the better option for you (fast) lifestyle? or is the 500 for your wifes/girlfriends?? just wondering since my dad hates driving the 500 sport since he has had the 55?? (but He hates putting miles on the 55)

Back