• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

gas prices?

I am doing some research right now on the world price per barrel of crude oil and what you pay at the pump.

So my question is what is the cost of unleaded in Europe right now, and other countries per the measurement..

so lets say you are paying X amount of Euros for 1 litre??

basically what i am doing is converting what you pay and what you pay for and the comparing it to the current currency exchange rate to the US dollar and the per barrel of what we pay and then at pump.

So any feedback would be great!

thanks!
ben

Looking for world price of pump gas.
For 1 litre of unleaded 97 RON fuel in Brunei we are paying:
BND$0.53 roughly equivalent to US$0.38 or Euro0.25

But our fuel are heavily subsidize by our government(thankfully:smile: )
But might change in the near future.
Can give you details for diesel if you want.

In the Netherlands as of February 5th, 2008:

List prices per LITER:
- Euro 95 RON: 1.485 Euro
- Euro 98 RON: 1.555 Euro
- Diesel: 1.165 Euro

However, many gaspumps give a continuing discount for up to 10 cents/liter.
Nevertheless, it's a lot of money. With the current exchange rate of 1.39 US$/Euro this would be:

- Euro 95 RON: 2.06 US$ / liter = 7.80 US$/gallon
- Euro 98 RON: 2.16 US$ / liter = 8.18 US$/gallon
- Diesel: 1.62 US$ / liter = 6.13 US$/gallon

thanks for the pricing.

apparently the universal standard paying for barrels of oil is the the US dollar, and many countries want to switch back to the euro because it is more stable and more "weight" to it for investment sake..

Basically in each of your regions in your currency and the quality of the gas, is it really that expensive compared to everyday living expenses?

Norway: appx. EUR 1.50 for 95 unleaded, and 5% more for 98

So there are no benefits living in an oil producing economy, I envy you guys in Brunei..
On the other hand, prices helps me keep the mileage on my NSX low. :rolleyes:

In Montenegro 1.14 gasoline (98 leaded), 1.16 gasoline 95 unleaded, 1.24 100 leaded, 1.07 diesel.

Very expensive considering average salary here is $4K per year...

Back