• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

Surely something must be wrong here.
The date on the slip above shows 9/26.
I was under the impression that your console shipped at the same time as your rings.
What am I missing?

you will get everything next week like post said.
The post is for another person, not me, so am I to assume you did not mail out my CF parts as promised weeks ago when the rings went out?

Tamoske: Did you ship the parts on monday or not? i shiipped some of them because lots of orders and im not currently in my country. so my buddy carrie everything.
Will you verify my shipping info please?- i will call him please leave your email
Can you send me a tracking number that I can use to track the parts? in our countrie this shipping method does not have tracking number- but if you want to shipp with tracking numbers you need to pay 150$ for parts shipping then so i shipp simple air mail

Tamoske I see on the shipping receipt above the date of 9/26.
You had previously posted here that you had shipped his parts long before then.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Wow, it shipped on 9/26. Thats a full 1.5 weeks after you said it was shipped.

Good luck to everyone on the GB!

Note to DF: you see the market for this product and what some of us have had to/are willing to endure for it. Hint hint!

Last edited:
Hey Tamoske. I have not heard anything on my cf console double din, no ashtray, or my door inserts. Cany you give me some info and confirm my adress as well. I want to make sure it gets sent to the right place.

SOME MORE PHOTOS FROM TODAY :biggrin: :wink: :eek: ON THE SUN LOOK AWERSOME THESE CF PIECES :eek: :cool:

Sorry for the late arrival and questions;

1)Do you still have any avialable, if so. (single din,w/out ashtray, w/out coin tray ?

2)what goes in the place of the coin tray ?

3) Are the door inserts that are in the pics included ?

1. WE HAVE LAST AVAILABLE BUT WE NEED TO FINISH THIS GB TO START TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING NEW.
2.IF COINT TRAY CLOSED IT CLOSES WITH CF FROM OTHER SIDE.
3.DOOR INSERTS ONLY NO PARTS.

HElijoe pm you this evening

Tamoske,

Can you please confirm my order and mailing address?
I ordered double din with coin and ashtray and the door panels.

Thanks

Tamoske,

I need an update for my order as well as Roger's order.

So i guess the guys that needed their console for NSXPO are just sh*t out of luck then, that sux! Please PM me my tracking info. when you do get back in town.

Jay

edit: nvmd about the tacking number as you said it would cost more for that. : (

1. WE HAVE LAST AVAILABLE BUT WE NEED TO FINISH THIS GB TO START TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING NEW.
2.IF COINT TRAY CLOSED IT CLOSES WITH CF FROM OTHER SIDE.
3.DOOR INSERTS ONLY NO PARTS.

HElijoe pm you this evening

Sorry Tamoske, dont really understand your last pm. are you say you do have one available ?

Back