• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

I ordered mine early on and got mine yesterday.
Needless to say, the wait wss fustrating, but now that it arrived, it was worth the wait.

The quality is perfect.

I'm really glad you got your center console!:smile: You're one of the minorities that were fortunate enough to have received it. I on the other hand along with most here is not so fortunate. :mad:

Tamoske has mine been shipped? Per your e-mail sent on 06/03/2008 you stated

"Hello buddy i was at paint shop your console done but i cannot get it without paying for sanding need to lend to get 350$ for 4 sandings ;( have no money they went for these parts. so its up to you know ;("

I indicated that I would not send anymore monies; however, I see that Coz has received his console. So I was wondering if you were able to ship mine out. I have an appointment to complete my stereo install end of this month so if you could please send me part, which has been paid in full, I would appreciate it.

thanks Tamoske

Fortunly i did not paid nothing.

I told him before to pay i want to receive otherwise nothing

bt its arrive all broken its look like a older console realy bad paint

and he told me that was perfect before to ship.....

Anyway tamoske its like PINOCCHIO did you know???:smile::smile:

Its only my feeling but.........................

Guys I paid this guy almost a year ago and have never received a thing, I simply cannot believe that any here would ever send this guy another dime after all of the grief that he has caused. I am personally out of 850.00 that he has never made good on. 09-13-2007, 23:51
Tamoske

Re: center console

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello Ray

we will try to shipp yo parts in the end of next week. on monday i will let you know status.
thank you

Dated 09-2007.

tamoske,

please let me know the status of my $800 worth of items. :confused::confused::confused: it is coming up on 1 year. :mad:

Yes Tamoske, where is everyone's paid for items! I'm still waiting and like everyone else who hasn't received anything. What gives? :mad:

If he just needs the money for shipping why not use a COD or calltag only paying for the shipping?
I don't know if this is possible in Lithuania but UPS, FedEx can send a calltag for paid shipping :confused: or shipping paid by the receiver?

Just an idea but if you still want your parts and he still wants to keep his customers here he should do this.

Hi, I am from Lithuania. Are you able to get their money back. I can help you reach the Lithuanian police has not been reached if the limitation period for least deception.

Back