• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

parts were shipped for those members from the list NOW ON THIS WEEK WE ARE GOING TO SHIP ANOTHER PARTS TO THE MEMBERS I WILL LEAVE A LIST.
SORRY FOR SO ENOMOUS DELAYS BUT AFTER CHANGING WORKERS I DID NOT KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE SO BAD :frown: :frown:

Just a suggestion.
Since you know who is waiting on what and it has been so long since anything has been posted why don't you do this.
1. Post user name and what you shipped them and the exact date it was shipped and what exactly it was that you did ship.
2. Post user name of those that you are claiming will be shipped within a week, which we all know that won't happen.
These types of posts that you keep writing isn't helping anyone know if their parts are coming or not.
For goodness sakes, let these people know something.

I've got nothing.
:confused:

Nyet. But then again, I've never received any racking info for the 2 previous deliveries. He posted up a shot of the receipt with my name on it and it eventually shows up so I'm trying to remain optimistic. One more item to arrive and I'm home free!
:rolleyes:

hi :smile: i'm new member, i just mowed from Sweden to Finland and thinking to buy nsx. Just i have read what you are talking and i know who is doing these cf door inserts and can do for you if you want, i can see you have a lot of problems here. if you are interested pm and i can give you more information :smile:

hi :smile: i'm new member, i just mowed from Sweden to Finland and thinking to buy nsx. Just i have read what you are talking and i know who is doing these cf door inserts and can do for you if you want, i can see you have a lot of problems here. if you are interested pm and i can give you more information :smile:

In all fairness, we all appreciate the gesture but it is a little rude to hijack someone else's thread.
Start another with this question and you'll probably get a good response.

Nyet. But then again, I've never received any racking info for the 2 previous deliveries. He posted up a shot of the receipt with my name on it and it eventually shows up so I'm trying to remain optimistic. One more item to arrive and I'm home free!
:rolleyes:

He says nov 15 for shipping, so lets see it he stands behind that date. Its only been 6 months since I started this messy ordeal, whats another few days now at this point.

parts were shipped for those members from the list NOW ON THIS WEEK WE ARE GOING TO SHIP ANOTHER PARTS TO THE MEMBERS I WILL LEAVE A LIST.
SORRY FOR SO ENOMOUS DELAYS BUT AFTER CHANGING WORKERS I DID NOT KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE SO BAD :frown: :frown:

Cyan NSX said:
He says nov 15 for shipping, so lets see it he stands behind that date. Its only been 6 months since I started this messy ordeal, whats another few days now at this point

what about his prior post?
Didn't everyone already pay upfront for this product so now you are at his mercy?

I think you guys might be out of luck. He has not responsed on this forum for over a week. We have been promised tracking information for 6 months on the carbon fiber door panels, and still have nothing. He basically has everyone's money now and we are stuck here waiting to get responses. His last update was that we should see tracking number by nov 2nd. Then that date came and passed. Now he says nov 15th. I guess we are at his mercy so lets see what happens. Karma is a bitch thats all I can say.

First off I am really sorry that NMYMIRR got involved in this in a bad way but with the best intentions. I watched with a lot of scepticism the very first run of the CF consoles and the shitty service Tamoske gave in sending them out (especially shipping them all off to one recipient and basically forcing him to act as middleman and getting the consoles out to the others), but thought that might have been a hiccup in the manufacturing process. Hoping that he learned from that experience and seeing his enthusiasm for making more I took a chance and ordered my set. BIG MISTAKE!

Having said that, if he in fact decided to disappear and screw us all over, is there anything we can do as a group to recoup some of our expenses?

Not very comforting... :frown:

So how many people are stuck and what is everyones status on this (and the door inserts) GB? Who has received anything, who is still outstanding and for what parts?

List:

Name - Parts paid for - Status (nothing, tracking #, actually received parts)

1. Stuntman - Center Console (double-din, ash & coin tray delete), door inserts - Have heard nothing

Not very comforting... :frown:

So how many people are stuck and what is everyones status on this (and the door inserts) GB? Who has received anything, who is still outstanding and for what parts?

List:

Name - Parts paid for - Status (nothing, tracking #, actually received parts)

1. Stuntman - Center Console (double-din, ash & coin tray delete), door inserts - Have heard nothing
2. ShiftyBob - CF Door Inserts (Paid EXTRA for expedited and DIRECT shipping)

3. pocospic - center console and door inserts - received = 0

I think Jan 1 will mark near a 6 mo anniversary for this dog and pony show... if this isn't completed by then... I propose teh bant! :biggrin:

Last edited:
4. helijoe - center console and door inserts - received = the shaft

4. helijoe - center console and door inserts - received = the shaft
5. DubaiRich - Instrument cluster rings - Promises promises!!

Hello To Everyone Sorry For No Responce But I Was Bussy With Your Stuff. We Have Been Shipped 4 Cf Consoles This Friday Also Going To Shipp 5 Sets Of Cf Consoles And Door Inserts Next Week. We Are Not Hidding Or Steeling Your Money. Im Feeling Very Bad Dont Know What To Writte About Dissapointing And Making Huge Troubles To Nmymirr- But After You Will Get All You Cf Parts We Will Refund Some $ For So Enormous Delays.!!!!!
This All Delay Was Done With Troubles And Bad Quality Stuff That Made Previous Workers No Im Paying From My Pocklet To Fiure Everything From New Because I Dont Want To Disssapoint You And Im Not Cheater Or Smth I Will Finih Everyone Stuff As Soon As I Can.
Every Order Will Be Done With Good Quality.
I Will Keep You All Update Every Day About What Has Beed Finished And What Is Done.

ALSO DUBAYRICH YOU RINGS HAS BEEN SEND ON 31 AUGUST WHEN I WENT TO THE POST THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE LOST SOMEWHERE IN YOUR POST IN UAE SO THEY TOLD US TO WAIT NOT TO SEND ANOTHER SET OF THEM . I RESPONDED TO ALL OF YOUR EMAILS.

Hello To Everyone Sorry For No Responce But I Was Bussy With Your Stuff. We Have Been Shipped 4 Cf Consoles This Friday Also Going To Shipp 5 Sets Of Cf Consoles And Door Inserts Next Week. We Are Not Hidding Or Steeling Your Money. Im Feeling Very Bad Dont Know What To Writte About Dissapointing And Making Huge Troubles To Nmymirr- But After You Will Get All You Cf Parts We Will Refund Some $ For So Enormous Delays.!!!!!
This All Delay Was Done With Troubles And Bad Quality Stuff That Made Previous Workers No Im Paying From My Pocklet To Fiure Everything From New Because I Dont Want To Disssapoint You And Im Not Cheater Or Smth I Will Finih Everyone Stuff As Soon As I Can.
Every Order Will Be Done With Good Quality.
I Will Keep You All Update Every Day About What Has Beed Finished And What Is Done.

ALSO DUBAYRICH YOU RINGS HAS BEEN SEND ON 31 AUGUST WHEN I WENT TO THE POST THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE LOST SOMEWHERE IN YOUR POST IN UAE SO THEY TOLD US TO WAIT NOT TO SEND ANOTHER SET OF THEM . I RESPONDED TO ALL OF YOUR EMAILS.

They are asking who has not received and what!! I have not received anything thus far and the notion that the package is floating somewhere in my post is bogus. I just received a package from the US at it took all of 12 days! How long am I (and everyone) supposed to wait for a delivery.

i wrote about your delivery that im not giulty and what im going to do is to wait till post will final their search because i wrote a claim about this.

all other got pm and i wrote in my previous post everything what will be or already done

Back