• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: NSX-R Wing Carbon Fiber 10 pcs ONLY

Group buy on NSX-R Wing - Seibon
This is a Pre Order wings will be in early March. We only have 10 slots open. Payments must be made in full.

Payments can be made through either paypal or by c/c
If you want to pay by c/c you can call me at 562-242-2311 (Greg)

Paypal address is : [email protected]

Price is $450 Picked Up or $450 plus $70 for shipped ( For international shipping please send me a PM for the pricing)

R Rear Spoiler (10 PCS Only)
IMG_2873.jpg

Link to more picshttp://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100152

1. BioBanker (Paid) (Shipped)
2. Sicarius82 (Paid) (PICKUP)
3. TXvsLV (Paid)
4. Darko (Paid) (Check Shipping price before shipping)

Last edited:
What is the weight savings gained from installing this wing? Is it full CF or CF/FRP?

I dont have the wing here so I can't weight it for you just yet, the last ones I had I forgot to weight. It is full Cf, Its a pretty light wing.

sorry but you can those from ebay for same price and no waiting...:wink:

you can try to order them, but these seibon wings are out of stock right now. I bought all the next batch coming in too, so if you want one of these anytime soon, this would be your best bet

thanks greg.

you can try to order them, but these seibon wings are out of stock right now. I bought all the next batch coming in too, so if you want one of these anytime soon, this would be your best bet

Not to rain on the parade but i ordered one of these retail for $360 shipped a couple weeks ago. $450 seems very steep.

Where? any prove?

I didn't want to exactly do this in a GB thread but since you posted as opposed to PM, www.sportcompactonly.com They're a large Seibon dealer. Give them a call and they will order it for you. $320 + 40 shipping. I've had excellent service from them in the past. They've had absolutely the lowest price on both sets of coilovers I've ordered from them.

This is now the fourth and last time I am requesting an update.

Dont make me cancel the paypal, which I may do TONIGHT if no one gets back to me TODAY.

I had started a paypal dispute when I found that I have 45 days and not 30, so Im giving you more time.

I need an update NOW. They should be shipping around now.

Back