• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Get together in Austin/San Antonio...Anyone?

I would be willing to arrange an informal meet for NSXers in the San Antonio/San Marcos/Austin area. We could do lunch and a good time. What say you?

let's do this!

When & where? :D

At any given time, there's half a dozen to a dozen Austin area NSX'ers who meetup often & w/ regularity. If you're in the Greater Austin area, you definitely need to jang-out w/ us!

All Greater Austin area NSX'ers (owners, former owners, prospective owners, etc') need to join this: Greater Austin NSX Group. It helps w/ getting in-touch whenever there's something going on.

We have our Fall & Spring NSXCraze / NSteXpo events, generally held in a major Texas metro' area w/ activities, track-event, and karting. Past hosts have been Dallas, Austin, and Houston.

There's also long Austin's John Eagle European Cars & Coffee on the last Sunday of every month out in Leander (10am-1pm summer schedule, 11pm-2pm winter schedule).

Coming up this fall, there is seemingly a lot at hand:

- '10 NSX Fiesta in Japan (20th anniversary celebration of the NSX) in latter November

- '10 NSXPO in Las Vegas (NSXCA's annual event) in late October / early November

- Fall '10 NSXCraze / NSteXpo (October? November?)

Last edited:
Saturday is better for me, how about lunch togther for everyone? I will be coming from San Antonio. I presume that the rest of you would prefer to meet near Austin? Please PM me and we'll firm up the details.

oh yeaaa!

take some pics for us guys in houston
Alrighty... :D

septmeet006.jpg

~ Dirtee` NSX ~

septmeet001.jpg

~ Transformer NSX ~

septmeet002.jpg

~ Sunkist® NSX ~

septmeet003.jpg

~ Citrōn NSX ~

septmeet004.jpg

~ Caliente NSX ~

septmeet005.jpg

~ Darque' NSX ~

{... from pfone}

The pics from my digi-camera will be posted later, I can't find my USB cable?!? :confused:

It was great to meet FranksNSX (a.k.a. Sunkist® NSX), dreamynsx (a.k.a. Citrōn NSX)! Also, finally got to see Solid-X's wicked Transformer NSX! :p

Till next time... :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for coming. I enjoyed your company as well as getting some great tips and history. A special "thank you" to DreamyNSX and his wife for setting up the meet. I look forward to seeing all of you again.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZCsN259PQ4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZCsN259PQ4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
finally got my stupid wheels and tires after waiting for a month....i'm ready for a meetup.....when and where is the next one?

Back