• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Getting close to Finished, some Pics from Today (8/16/08)

Picked up my BBS LM's from the powdercoater, this cell phone pic does no justice to the color, but here goes... (black pearl):

blackpearl.jpg

It changes from dark gunmetal in the sun, to a gloss black out of the sun, I should have them mounted in the next few days.

Hey John,

The car is looking good. Where do you get those rear spats? And how much do they cost? That is the kind of rear spat that I am looking for.

Thanks,
Nathan

Argh....matey!!! You have finally found the lost buried treasure from the "Black Pearl." Now your Nsx has finally tripled it's value compared to that heavy vessel called the Kinesis. :tongue:

Picked up my BBS LM's from the powdercoater, this cell phone pic does no justice to the color, but here goes... (black pearl):

blackpearl.jpg

It changes from dark gunmetal in the sun, to a gloss black out of the sun, I should have them mounted in the next few days.

Last edited:
At first the aero kit looked off a little because the sides rear and front didn't match, but I like what you did with the rear spats and side skirt overlays, as for the front, a think if you painted the black underbody trim red, that would seal the deal, not too over the top, and it would flow well. As for the rear spoiler, its a bit much for my taste.

The interior looks so business-like, love the racing gauges and the navi screen.

Cool pics John.

Why do you have a sticker of Kimi and Felipe?

Also, how many personalized plates have you gone through now? (I can remember (Takeoff Speed and I'm Gellin').

Last edited:
Cool pics John.

Why do you have a sticker of Kimi and Felipe?

Also, how many personalized plates have you gone through now? (I can remember (Takeoff Speed and I'm Gellin').

I am a fan of Ferrari F1, it's also somewhat of a humorous pose, I had to find somewhere interesting to put the sticker :tongue:

HNDA PWR -> NVERLTE -> IMGELLN -> TKOFSPD -> NVERLA8

'Im gellin' was intended for an S-class, but I sold the car before the state processed the plate, I had to put it somewhere, but it didn't really fit the car. Take off speed was a tongue in cheek reference to my gigantic airplane spoiler, but I like 'never late' better - as you can see, I had this plate before, but people were not as sure about 'LTE', they kept insisting it was "light", as in some kind of cigar reference. Honda Power is what the car came with, but when I was driving home a guy at a truck stop asked me why I had a plate that read "Hand of Power" on it :rolleyes:

Back