• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Girls with my NSX

Had a little photo session tonight. If the pics don't show up just hit refresh. My server is up but kinda laggy this week. -Enjoy
IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0564.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

Last edited:
Ryan my 05 stock rims sitting in my closet would look sweet on your baby...maybe we could work a trade or something. Lets see what do you have that I want..huuummm!!
BTW we have a property in Tracy.

There is this monthly meet called "Bob's Model Fest" where these girls come to his location and we have a party. We take pictures and practice our photography skills and network etc. It was the first time I met these girls.

I figured if they damage my hood that's a great excuse for to get a carbon fiber one :)

ryans said:
It was the first time I met these girls.

I figured if they damage my hood that's a great excuse for to get a carbon fiber one :)

ok, I wanted to make sure you had no emotional attatchment to the ladies before I said something. So let me be the first to say...they are not good looking enough to risk damage to the NSX...I have yelled at way hotter chicks than that for simply wiping dust off my car!

just my opinion, but what do I know.

ryans said:
There is this monthly meet called "Bob's Model Fest" where these girls come to his location and we have a party.
Hmmmm, I may have to try starting a tradition like that here. Sounds like fun! :)

supra2nv said:
ok, I wanted to make sure you had no emotional attatchment to the ladies before I said something. So let me be the first to say...they are not good looking enough to risk damage to the NSX...I have yelled at way hotter chicks than that for simply wiping dust off my car!

just my opinion, but what do I know.

you can say that again.... also not good looking enough to be posting it online!

btw you sure the one in the pink isn't a man? :biggrin:

supra2nv said:
can anyone else see what I see?

IMG_0666.JPG

burns.jpg

Ya i found that pic quite disturbing. Sorry but i dont think any of them are good looking enough to be models.

steveny said:
What if all three at the same time where available?

As Dave Chappelle (as Rick James) would say:
"I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties 6 thumbs down!"

Just kidding, but I agree that no man or woman is got enough looks to let them lay on my car!

My girl with my current (soon to be ex) NSX and the new one - pic was from my trip to the dealer today:

new5.jpg

:biggrin:

Back